untapped

• Haller hasn't had a a peak due to bonus yet...plays vs chelsea in euro and decent season. Type i can see moving in Summer if a big club comes in.

Showed some PB potential over the season. A move or Jovic leaving could improve this.

Possible French squad for Euros if he carries on being consistent.

• @bouchet in was just looking at Davies and everton have just signed him til 2023 so I reckon he is in there managers plans and a good hold

• @Westy been surprised by Haller lack of movement - bad timing with the injury, i guess he isn't in peoples minds cos he hasn't scored for a few weeks. But his goal and assist return has been good. Plus he takes the pens.

he might be one of the next batch to explode - especially with a goal vs Chelsea!

Barella and Brooks the only other two players in my portfolio that haven't benefited from the last couple of weeks boom. Brooks form has dipped a bit since coming back (but largely because Bournemouth have just lost it ambling aimlessly round mid table). Barella will get a move but i guess not interesting as it will be to Juve or Milan?

• @Vespasian32 said in untapped:

@Westy been surprised by Haller lack of movement - bad timing with the injury, i guess he isn't in peoples minds cos he hasn't scored for a few weeks. But his goal and assist return has been good. Plus he takes the pens.

he might be one of the next batch to explode - especially with a goal vs Chelsea!

Barella and Brooks the only other two players in my portfolio that haven't benefited from the last couple of weeks boom. Brooks form has dipped a bit since coming back (but largely because Bournemouth have just lost it ambling aimlessly round mid table). Barella will get a move but i guess not interesting as it will be to Juve or Milan?

Barella started to show some PB potential this year...so a move to a better team might help, but yeh no MB if not to EPL. But Arsenal were linked at one point, a fools hope?

• @Tom77 He looked good when he first came on the scene but doesn't seem to have made any progress. Loan deal would suit all parties I reckon

• Valentino Lazaro could get a move to a premier league club this summer. Already murmurs of interest from Chelsea and Everton so I expect if something more concrete comes out he'll get a good increase. Currently 46p so little risk.

• @GOT-GOT-NEED said in untapped:

@Tom77 He looked good when he first came on the scene but doesn't seem to have made any progress. Loan deal would suit all parties I reckon

Will happen happen to a lot of youth, I've got him for next season, one match of the day pump and boom.

Lots of kids burst on the scene then fade and come back. Sterling fo4 example was slated for ages.

• @Tom77 Yeah hopefully. Really like his style of play from what I've seen. Old school midfielder!

• Ben Woodburn? 19 with Welsh caps already. Rushed into the limelight but sent back down after a poor spell on loan this season followed by an injury. I'd expect him to go back out on loan next season in the Championship. 64p, worth a punt imo.

• Someone suggested Inaki Williams on here yesterday, who seems to be a very good shout at 59p https://www.transfermarkt.com/inaki-williams/profil/spieler/255508

• @matt4567 That is cheap for a player of his quality. Gonna have some big clubs interested this summer too. Colour me tempted (but no spare budget right now!)

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.