Few Young Players To Watch

• @Westy Brilliant! I didn't know about Arsenal I knew Palace want him which would not be a bad move for him would probably start more games there than at Arsenal. He is English and from the Congo I think. England need to get him on lockdown haha

• @Westy He seems to have shown Barcelona that he can be versatile by playing in CM, RW and LW. His contract has a 21m release clause I think. Hoping for a loan out next season but I think for a Long term hold he will be great. Especially as he is English playing for Barcelona with already a First team appearance!

• @benmorley24 said in Few Young Players To Watch:

@Zidave The majority of the gems I have found on FM tend to be doing well already for example Youri Tielemans he's had a great increase initially heard of him through FM another being Tonalini who is playing serie b football at the moment. I will be doing more research through FM soon though haha.

@benmorley24 said in Few Young Players To Watch:

@ocs123 It's very interesting the fact he is the second English player to play for Barcelona (first being Gary Lineker) it shows they have a lot of faith in him. Barcelona would not just buy any random youngster they obviously saw something in him when he was at Arsenal. English youngsters have done well in foreign leagues this season (Sancho, Reiss Nelson and Emile Smith Rowe) Can only seeing his price going up in the future especially as Barcelona have been playing youth in recent games if he plays before the end of the season his price will for sure increase. Especially now that Barcelona have won the league. Low risk as well.

@Westy Brilliant! I didn't know about Arsenal I knew Palace want him which would not be a bad move for him would probably start more games there than at Arsenal. He is English and from the Congo I think. England need to get him on lockdown haha

@Westy He seems to have shown Barcelona that he can be versatile by playing in CM, RW and LW. His contract has a 21m release clause I think. Hoping for a loan out next season but I think for a Long term hold he will be great. Especially as he is English playing for Barcelona with already a First team appearance!

Lol you can just edit the first post bro. Just click on the three dots then click edit.

• @LuaLua My bad haha

@Westy Brilliant! I didn't know about Arsenal I knew Palace want him which would not be a bad move for him would probably start more games there than at Arsenal. He is English and from the Congo I think. England need to get him on lockdown haha

Sorry i wasnt saying i think he might go Arsenal...it just seems press first say Arsenal...but then ends up being a lesser London club...so i guess they pick up on news about a player moving to London...think who needs that position and tries to guess. But report i read did mention Arsenal and Palace.
    But yeh, could be Arsenal, we buy cheap defenders.

• @Westy Oh yeah I knew what you meant haha, I just meant that I didn't know about the Arsenal rumours. Arsenal would probably initially rise his price more than a move to Palace but I think in the long run for holders Palace would be the better move with a steady increase, game time and potentially media buzz over a move to a bigger club in the future. So for a long term hold he would be ideal. (In my opinion)

• Few more young players I have found since first post.

Claudio Gomes. He currently plays for Manchester City and seems unheard of even though he has played such a big game for so long (1 second in the Community Shield). Gomes is only 18 years old and originally came from PSG. Has captained City under 18s also in the Youth Uefa Champions League Pep is a huge fan of the boy stating during their pre season tour that he is "so good, so good" Not only this when he turned 18 he was promoted into the first team and trains with them. Gomes at the start of the season was on the bench for City against Fulham. He is a defensive midfielder and an article suggested City already have a replacement for Fernandinho (Claudio Gomes). I expect him to definitely get more involved next season whether this is in cup games or whether he may get the odd appearance like Foden has. A long term hold thats for sure but has a great future ahead of him. Being at 46p and at City this is great potential. We have seen the increase in price from young players like Foden as well as former player Sancho, and Diaz currently at Madrid.

Pablo Maffeo. Again another ex City player now currently playing for Stuggart in the Bundesliga. Definitely a long term hold due to him being so young at the age of 21. Another Spanish player. Maffeo has played 8 times this season for Stuggart playing 601 minutes averaging at 75 minutes per game. Maffeo was advised to join a German club by Pep Guardiola. Stuggart are fighting relegation this season and look like they may go down. However, this is not just bad news as during the January transfer window Spanish clubs including Real Betis wanted his signature and being Spanish as well this will only attract more Spanish clubs. If he does not move away and they get relegated this is not bad as he will be sure to see a lot more first team appearances becoming a regular and again will attract more interest that is why he would make a great long term hold. Very low risk being at 27p per share.

Final one is Javairo Dilrosun. 20 year old Dutch player playing for Hertha BSC again another ex Manchester City player, before was signed from Ajax. However, has played 14 games this season scoring 2 and assisting 3 goals for Hertha. He only has played 14 games this season due to injury. However at 20 years of age playing 14 games and being involved in 5 goals shows he is certainly someone to keep an eye on. He has also played for the dutch national team making his first team debut on November 19th 2018. I may be wrong but this could be in the Nations League? In which Holland have qualified for the Semi Final. He for sure could be the next big young player in Bundesliga and I fully expect him to do well articles even mentioning "The former Man City youngster tearing up the Bundesliga... and it's not Jadon Sancho". He is a winger and seems to be a struggle for fullbacks due to his pace and his technical ability. In his second apperance for the club he scored his first goal in his next game he earnt 2 assists and in the following game he scored yet again looks very promising and is sitting at 60p

• Last one I have found and looking to invest in is Jerome Onguene. Currently playing for RB Salzburg. Salzburg have been known for African talent including Mane and Kieta. Jerome Onguene is currently 21 years of age. He is a centre back also playing in the Europa League this season. Was playing for France at youth level from under 16s-under 20 and has now decided to represent Cameroon appearing twice. During 45 appearances for Frances youth teams he managed to score 6 goals. This player has scored twice and assisted twice for Salzburg during their league run in twelve games which is not a bad return for a CB. Rumours are bound to come eventually a long term hold for sure and at 29p its a very very low risk. Can see him moving within 2 years at least especially as this player is already being played in the Europa League and therefore being more visible to the world.

• Look into Elias Sorensen or Rayhaan Tulloch

• @MrTommy123 said in Few Young Players To Watch:

Look into Elias Sorensen or Rayhaan Tulloch

Sorensen will prob get on peoples radar when Newcastle have pre season. Rondon prob won’t be there as copa is on so Sorenson should get opportunities.

• As a Charlton man everyone believes Ezri Konsa is a nailed on Premiership player and potential international a la Joe Gomez.

• @MrTommy123 I haven't looked to much into them but will defo check them out

• Herbie Kane. He has had a little bit of a rise. However all for good reason. An English Liverpool player currently on loan at Doncaster. 20 years old, CM and this season has scored 7 and assisted 9 whilst playing 46 games (not a bad return for a CM). Kane has also been announced in the team of the season in League one and has impressed a lot since being on his loan spell with the Doncaster fans stating he is the new Gerrard, which is a huge statement thats for sure. The Doncaster manager has even said "this boy is special" Although he is not ready for the Prem just yet I do expect him to be sent on loan to a championship team next season after proving he is better already than League one football. Doncaster aren't just his admirers though. Steven Gerrard himself seemed to love him when he was in charge of the Liverpool youth team. He even mentioned Herbie Kane in his autobiography. Everyone at the club seems to like him and think he has a great future ahead of him therefore he put pen to paper and signed a contract extension which got rid of the interest from Championships clubs in the January transfer window. Kane has played through the ranks for England as well playing since under 16-under 19s. He is currently sitting at 43p per share and with a great future behind him I can only see him going up.

Filip Benkovic. I know like others in this thread he is a bit more well known. Although he is still very cheap. A Leicester CB, however has spent this season on loan at Celtic. Rodgers knows a lot about him and admired him when he was on loan at Celtic so I already expect him to start next season. Great talent, spotted on FM and he for sure will be their main man in a couple years. Since being on loan at Celtic he managed to score twice and assisting once in 19 games. For Croatia under 21 Benkovic has scored twice in 7 games showing he can grab a couple goals also. With the majority of the CBs at Leicester ageing (Morgan and Evans) Benkovic will not be far away for making an appearance and I'm sure he will be featured in the majority of pre season games. Currently at 53p per share still very cheap.

Ronaldo Vieira. Currently a 20 year old English talent playing in the Italian League for Sampdoria. If you guys have played FM you will know of him and he certainly is a talent. This season Vieira has played 13 games for his new club since being signed from Leeds United. Not only this but being English and with the European Under 21 Championship you can expect him to feature as in 3 games for the Under 21 he has scored one goal playing as a CM. He was also mentioned in the best English players playing abroad. The Sampdoria coach also rates the youngster mentioning "he has a bright future ahead of him" Currently still very cheap for a English player playing abroad in the first team at 47p it seems like a bit of a bargain.

Andre Silva. I know everyone has heard about this kid but it baffles me how he is so cheap... still. Not as young as the others being 23 however, still very young. This season he has been on loan at Sevilla. Netting 11 in 40 games and assisting 3 times. At the end of the season he will be returning back to Ac Milan. With I'm sure a few keen clubs looking at him for either a permanent deal or a loan deal. His time for Portugal has been outstanding. Since under 16-under 21 Silva has played 70 games scoring 31 goals. For the First team Silva has played in 33 and scored 15. Not a bad return. This is even more impressive as 9 of these goals were scored in 10 of the world cup qualifier games. and 3 goals were scored in 4 of the matches in the nations league. With Portugal being in the Nations League semi final he will for sure feature for them and could show himself and his goal scoring abilities for any clubs looking at him for the summer. He has had a lot of interest him already. With him being linked to Monaco, Marseille, Valencia, Barcelona and even the Portuguese club Wolves ;). With Jorge Mendes being Silvas agent it is very possible for Silva to move to Wolves to play in the Prem due to Mendes being a huge part in the transfers to Wolves. I'm sure Mendes currently has 6 or 7 players in the Wolves first team that are using him as their agent. Silva being cheap and with the speculation which will occur during the summer and the Nations league. 59p is not a bad shout.

The final player I want to mention is Ainsley Maitland-Niles. I am aware that everyone knows him. I'm also struggling to understand why he is so cheap Currently 21 and playing first team football for Arsenal regularly. This season Maitland-Niles has played 16 games in the prem scoring once and assisting once and 7 games in the Europa League again scoring once and assisting once and has certainly impressed this season. Will be another player representing England in the Under 21 European Championship in the summer. He will for sure be starting more games for Arsenal next season after cementing his position in the team. Recently he has been dubbed the 'next Gareth Bale' by Tony Cascarino. Currently at 64p and being dubbed as the next Gareth Bale it is bizarre to me how cheap he is being an English player with a huge future ahead of him and already being in the first team whereas other Arsenal players haven't even played a first team game and are higher than him.

• Amoros Nshimirimana

Lucien Agoumé

Juan Sforza

As and when they are added mind!

• @NeaviePops23 There are so many I have in mind that would be perfect but they just aren't added yet which is annoying so many young players getting linked and not on the index yet like Almada

• @benmorley24 I know how you feel! I've a long list that I feel the need to check everyday just incase they are added and I miss out on that initial investment! The summer will be a busy one I feel (or should that be hope) with new players being added

• Hahaha, I am starting to stack up a long list of players not on the index as well. There are a lot of quality young talent about now. Mainly South American to be fair

Hahaha, I am starting to stack up a long list of players not on the index as well. There are a lot of quality young talent about now. Mainly South American to be fair

I thought it was just me. Will be a busy summer for IPOs when they restart.

• @Zidave Oh fully, do they make an announcement on who is being added?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.