To all worried about the drop tomorrow. Or any people thinking about withdrawing. Click here.

• Seen a lot on the forum of people worried about a drop tomorrow.

There are a few reasons I don't believe it will happen.

After a bonus period historically there has never been a big drop.

This is because people become attached to their investments that have made decent money.

Enough people put their bonus in straight away to offset anyone profit taking.

This ^ should be especially relevant tomorrow with the part 2 bonus starting and big traders needing to put in 40k to get the 2k bonus

If you are profit taking after this window let it be noted that you do not need to sell up straight away unless you instantly need the money. The best strategy might be to wait for the second wave of investment then sell up.
    If there are certain players who drop tomorrow then it is likely that this will just be people putting them all in the sell queue. I would advise not panicking and hitting the Instant sell button.
    The big investors may actually wait to see if there is a drop after tomorrow and then they will invest after that dip is over.

In that case it might be better to slowly incrementally add them to market over days as to not help cause a panic. This would benefit you and the market which you all hold a big stake in even if you are withdrawing.

In conclusion remember that patience is key and with the fact that Fi have publicly and clearly stated they are tripling their market budget then I think we will have a lot of new users coming in soon so there is no need to panic if there is a drop.

Also don't take my word as gospel, make you're own evaluations. I don't wanna tell anyone what to do with their own money but if I was selling up, this is what I would do. I'm reinvesting tho for sure.

Also remember to opt in. Not too late.

• I concur.

• @LuaLua yes very good. Hopefully people listen.
    . We should also be true English gentlemen and queue for the queue.....

My opinion on the sell queue... If you add to it and your shares don't shift quickly (all relative but within say 2 days) you should probably take them out. Having a huge queue list only drives the price down lower and will cause more people to IS... Devaluing your player while you have him in the queue and putting off potential investors.

I might be in the minority here... But to sell;

Market sell on the rise.
    Instant sell or hold on the fall.

Don't clog up the queue with shitty shares basically.

• @Vespasian32 said in To all worried about the drop tomorrow.:

@LuaLua yes very good. Hopefully people listen.

My opinion on the sell queue... If you add to it and your shares don't shift quickly (all relative but within say 2 days) you should probably take them out. Having a huge queue list only drives the price down lower and will cause more people to IS... Devaluing your player while you have him in the queue and putting off potential investors.

Market sell on the rise.

Wow yeah love that, never thought of that. Very meta. 'Devaluing unnecessarily wards off customers'. Very tough sell to the gp tho.

• @Vespasian32 said in To all worried about the drop tomorrow.:

@LuaLua yes very good. Hopefully people listen.

Market sell on the rise.

I say again, order books can't come soon enough

• I also concur.

• I also concur
    #bumpit

• I got data.

0_1556650689735_Bonus Payout.jpg

Market as a whole has never had a big drop after a bonus. The only thing to note is this is the first bonus we have had linked into a second bonus and also the first bonus going into the off season.

• @Misto what happened that was so bad with ipd's? I saw the thread from when it started with everyone shitting themselves as the market was nosediving. What caused the drop?

• @NewUser297678 first Mike was teasing on Twitter which made some people pile into keepers. Their own fault I guess but not viewed by some as very professional at the time.

The wrost was they got the start date wrong on their press release, made the market sell off everything because that was all you could do. It's why they close the market now, so they can clean up any mistakes they make. That wrong data cost me hundreds in commission payments.

• last bump...

• @LuaLua lets hope theres no major dip... t-2 minutes, see you on the other side.

good luck.

• @Vespasian32 judging by the forum activity and the activity trade ticker everyone's gone to bed

• its midnight - anti climax... nothing happening on the ticker lol. this is like new years eve when we hit the new millennium... expected the world to end or unicorns to come back... just another day

• There will definitely be a huge drop guaranteed

• Dropping already... Stay calm folks. Bonus 2 is in play!

EDIT rising now... Wow

• People won’t care about the second bonus they will take the 10% and run

• @NewUser35208 lots of green flashing now suggests otherwise

• @NewUser35208 said in To all worried about the drop tomorrow. Or any people thinking about withdrawing. Click here.:

There will definitely be a huge drop guaranteed

right now its looking good.. port up Β£30 in 10 mins since midnight. mbappe up, Pogba up, Neymar lots of buys after he dropped... some of the ajax guys taking inevitable hit

• Should i panic, ive dropped Β£3 and rose Β£2.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ haha

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.