Thoughts on the Bonus aftermath

• A bunch of players pumped today with people wanting to get their bonus cash in. What is going to happen next ? Will those same players crash tomorrow when people withdraw their money? or not

• @NewUser274226 I reckon some players will drop like stones the others will drop a little.....what goes up will come down.

Just keep hold of them, and they will get back green given time, unless you need cash and want to risk cashing in, and hope the players you buy will grow quick enough to get your money back.

Only the big money portfolios will really benefit from the summer media buzz, if your like me a small fry - its time to start planning for next season and pick up players at the bottom of their curves, but have proven time and time again they can do it. Because once the media buzz is over the main players will drop a lot and that money will swirl round the 'other' players.

Enjoy the ride!

• I don't think anyone will drop much. I explain why here. https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/8076/to-all-worried-about-the-drop-tomorrow-or-any-people-thinking-about-withdrawing-click-here

However the big risers do feel more susceptible howeverrr most top 200 risers will have something coming in the next few days which will keep attention on them. Tielemans and fraser will have more rumours. De jong will probably have a good game tonight. Ndombele more stories. CHO is injured so might just keep rising.
    Might have a few profit takers but not enough to cause real problems imo.

I do not think the biggest risers today will be the same tomorrow tho. People will be looking for undervalued players. Who they are is the question you need to ask.

• my bonus going on pogba if his price continues to fall!

• Recent risers in the main have been in the sub £1 area and many have made a few bob.

Possibly that area of the market might have some sells and that money could go towards some of the mb players.

Nearing end of season so many will want to reassess their portfolios perhaps.

• @LuaLua I think today would be a great time to get in on Liverpool/Barcelona players. If there is a dip tomorrow, which I don't think there will be, these players should be rising tomorrow

• @matt4567 who you going for?

• @LuaLua I've topped up on Mane and Salah but think Van Dijk and Messi would be good shouts too

• @matt4567 Yeah I've been looking at these games trying not to entirely focus on who is most likely to play well and get a rise because thats a hard prediction in a tight champions league game
    so trying to factor in a little better the potential upside if they play well and the downside if they don't.
    Whoever has a high potential upside and a low downside and a good chance of performing well will get my money.

For me the winner of that is probably mane. Maybe Keita as well.

• @LuaLua Thanks!

Harry Kane rising today - is he one likely to be followed by a drop?

I'm struggling to work out which ones are likely for a drop. My portfolio is looking good today - but that's because I invested in transfer targets months ago.
    Most of those had already risen substantially but today they have all risen a lot. Wondering when to cash out if this bonus is really going to affect it or like you said probably not too much.

• @NewUser274226 Kane is injured so his rise will likely stay steady.
    I would generally preach patience. But i dont know your portfolio and i can't promise there won't be a drop but Fortune favours the brave. etc. etc.

• @matt4567 said in Thoughts on the Bonus aftermath:

@LuaLua I think today would be a great time to get in on Liverpool/Barcelona players. If there is a dip tomorrow, which I don't think there will be, these players should be rising tomorrow

I've held coutinho for a while and I think he's been way underpriced. Rising steadily now but could well rocket if he pulls out a half decent performance against his old club tomorrow.

• @Chickenman said in Thoughts on the Bonus aftermath:

@matt4567 said in Thoughts on the Bonus aftermath:

@LuaLua I think today would be a great time to get in on Liverpool/Barcelona players. If there is a dip tomorrow, which I don't think there will be, these players should be rising tomorrow

I've held coutinho for a while and I think he's been way underpriced. Rising steadily now but could well rocket if he pulls out a half decent performance against his old club tomorrow.

Yeah i agree the market will defo buy him if he plays well.
    But then if he plays abysmally people might also buy because they think there's a better chance of media divs and papers speculating about him leaving.

I don't think he'll leave tho this season and his pb scores are rubbish so i will probs not buy.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.