Andy Robertson

• Am I missing something with Andy Robertson? Why he only £1.29, when all the other top defenders are over £2. He's the best left back in the league, most assists and most clean sheets ,got in team of the year and he's going for the title and in the semis of the champions league. Just wondering why he's so low?

• @Pacer said in Andy Robertson:

Am I missing something with Andy Robertson? Why he only £1.29, when all the other top defenders are over £2. He's the best left back in the league, most assists and most clean sheets ,got in team of the year and he's going for the title and in the semis of the champions league. Just wondering why he's so low?

Coz VVD and TAA get the PB and he doesn't win any MB.

• Held him most of the season before selling up . Despite the high number of assists doesnt score particularly well for PB. 0 MB draw and when he plays well either VVD or TAA play better.

• @Kaned-again said in Andy Robertson:

Held him most of the season before selling up . Despite the high number of assists doesnt score particularly well for PB. 0 MB draw and when he plays well either VVD or TAA play better.

Painful to see his rise over the last 24 hours though. Wish I had sold today not last week.

• He actually does score well for pb. Has the same base pb and same max pb as TAA.
    TAA has just been lucky and performed well on the right days. Robertson should be the same price.
    Neither of them win Mb tho
    0_1556709472696_upload-ab8feb08-bcdb-4ac6-a80a-aacf2759ed3d

• His too offensive to work within the PB system. Plays risky balls that don't always come off meaning he loses points. Vital for Liverpool as he is one of their most dangerous players but as a DEF he doesn't get points. I've bought, sold and bought again just to get the IPD as he has a boat load of assists for his price. Don't hold him now though as the season is ending and he had a good rise after 2 assists against Huddersfield.

• I go most Liverpool game's and I count on one hand how many better game's Trent had than Robertson. So it just baffles me a bit.

• TAA has the England factor to boost his price.

Not sure how correct this is but I read (possibly on here) that TAA played a lot further forward during his youth days so could possibly be a future Bale-esque transition further forward.

• One is 25 and the other is 20 which may factor into it too.

• @Chris-J Yep, got the English mark-up on top. They get way more press than the Scottish team and actually qualify for tournaments :P

• Neither win mb. Press attention means nothing unless its massive. Robertson is much better value for money than TAA.

• If Liverpool beat Barca tonight watch the price on him go up, I bought Robo @ 1.05 he’s up to 1.29 in a day, given he’s on the pfa team of the year, and top for assists in the league. His value will surely hit the £2 mark. Come the end of the season all depends how Liverpool do in the league and champions league.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.