Aguero next season

• Will he be the main man next season? If he is then he has to be worth more than 1.47, or is this old dog done on FI ?

I'm currently down on him 14p with 200 futures. So I'm gonna stick and hope he wins the odd Mb and pb next season.

What would you do ?

• @Jad1982 I think he still has his starting 11 if there is no top striker joining City. However, you will see more on the roles of Sterling (already) and Sane. Will certainly win some MB/PB and IPD but I don't expect his price to increase.

• @Jad1982 id sell even with mb and pb his price will slowly fall age is big factor on fi

• I am in similar situation. Bought him about 5 weeks ago as I thought he would play a key role in City's finale. Which the logic was right, he has scored the goals and got the dividends. What I have learnt since I joined about 6 weeks ago is that the market is quite irrational in many ways. The true thing of value is dividends, the rest is similar to pyramid. Theoretically if a player can't deliver dividends then they 'should' be close to worthless? Maybe that's too simplistic but I think there is a basic principle in there. So I am massively down on two of my biggest dividend winners in Messi and Aguero, and massively up on players that haven't paid any, and unlikely to pay much in the future. The difference is, those other players are under 30. The point I am trying to make in a convoluted way, is that even though your logic is right about him winning a few MB and PB next season, if his price isn't rising now, when will it? I am waiting till I get I get a little spike then selling

• @NewUser284339 maybe a hatrick on the last day will do it?, but other than something spectacular such as that, I agree he's not gonna rise again.

• @Jad1982 I would still hold out a bit longer. No reason why he can't pick up a quick 5p spike before cutting losses

• @Rufio90210 I'm stating to realise that age is a big factor, but we all know he's gonna be around for another season barring a bad injury, and it's not like he's 34 and on he's last legs. I'll re-evaluate at end of the season I think

• @Jad1982 no reason he couldn't be around for 2-3. He looks sharper than ever but as you say you cant guarantee he will stay fit for the full season. You could argue for his div return his price is relatively low and what you hold onto a small loss for 3 months and may be pick up a few divs here at end of season and in summer especially if he scores in a friendly etc.... and then come the season he will increase probably above today's value should city not buy another striker

• On this point I see a lot of value in Gabriel Jesus! Whilst everyone else seemed to rocket, Jesus has stayed flat and I can see him having a lot kore game time next season. He’s still only 22

• @NewUser142017 said in Aguero next season:

On this point I see a lot of value in Gabriel Jesus! Whilst everyone else seemed to rocket, Jesus has stayed flat and I can see him having a lot kore game time next season. He’s still only 22

just topped up ta

• @NewUser142017 I read recently that he is unhappy and might ask to leave, because he doesn't get enough game time, and at he's age he needs to be playing week in week out.

Would transfer speculation or even a transfer to another team see him rise ?

I think it would rise