Don't list your players

• To anyone listing players it's not a great idea for one the queue's are probably longer than normal as not many people are investing at the moment. Listing will only drop prices and ward off potential investors and in fact may cause a few numpties to IS which is the last thing you want. Just sit tight. trust your investments and trust the market. Listing probably won't do you any good.
    That is all. Now lets all go root for barca to thrash Liverpool.

• Wishing I could like this twice, people listing when there is no need. Trust who you have backed people. Come on Barca

• Completely agree with everything you said, apart from wanting barca to win!

• @LuaLua yes... Its taking off 😂 I stand on Hyde Park Corner shouting this on Sundays... Don't list shares when in a dip!

• @LuaLua said in Don't list your players:

To anyone listing players it's not a great idea for one the queue's are probably longer than normal as not many people are investing at the moment. Listing will only drop prices and ward off potential investors and in fact may cause a few numpties to IS which is the last thing you want. Just sit tight. trust your investments and trust the market. Listing probably won't do you any good.
    That is all. Now lets all go root for barca to thrash Liverpool.

Quite correct.

• Unless they actually want to sell, then listing is a great idea 😃

• @LuaLua
    I agree too some extent, new users will be put off by the decline but in all fairness it is what it is. Some people will take there profits now and some of us think long term.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.