Top 200

• Time to invest in the big players like Pogba , Hazzard , neymar and many more taking big hits from huge amount of IS from newer players .
    What’s everyone thinking ?

• They are looking appealing

• @Vespasian32 so many players I can’t see going wrong especially because the amount of rumours circling with some big names

• Once the market has settled and the closer we get too media days, not just the 1st of June because they’ll be media days before that as they’ll be no eligible fixtures for match days. The big boys will rise and the lesser players will drop off. I hold the majority of the top players i.e sancho etc and I’ve taken a hit in the last week or so on them but patience is key.

• @DavidMUFC1987 yeah I agree with you simmilar here thinking about topping up on big players though

• @DavidMUFC1987 I owe most of the top MB winners except Ronaldo (too risky) like yourself. My port has tanked because of most of them, but I'm waiting patiently for them to fly again.

• Do my port dropped nearly 2% in the last 24 hours and from last night rose by 1% over night

hold all the big boys apart from cho/messi and seems a lot was taken out the sell que with an almost instant rise neymar was down 14p at one point!!! Now back to where he started

I’ve learnt to be patient

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.