have they cocked up again ?

• They’ll sort it. No need for another thread slating fi

• Yup, another one. Was also half hoping for a Suarez assist for the second goal too. Fotmob gave it as a Suarez assist but sofascore didn't. The treble match payout is a definite balls up.

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in have they cocked up again ?:

They’ll sort it. No need for another thread slating fi

sorry officer, i'll move along

• @nicky540 said in have they cocked up again ?:

@DavidMUFC1987 said in have they cocked up again ?:

They’ll sort it. No need for another thread slating fi

sorry officer, i'll move along

you moan away lad. you put your money in you can have a moan if you want.

• Thanks for checking. I spent my dividends already so look forward to some more! There must a automated system which should help Football Index. Saves time for all parties.

• Yep, they've treated yesterday as if it was a Single Match Day, instead of a Treble Match Day.

• I don’t understand how these errors keep happening. Surely the payout process should be automated?

Single / Double / Triple match days have only been happening for 18 months, you’d think by now they could get it right.

Maybe the company culture is too relaxed when it comes to mistakes. I wouldn’t tolerate these type of repeated errors in my company - if necessary heads would role in order to maintain better standards.

• Yup deffo seems to be a mistake.

In regards how it affects us and how much noise is made is obviously down to the number we own.

That said, a single payout rather than a triple payout is not great.

Will as usual send a message and as usual they will sort it. But it’s not great.

• @nicky540 Be careful mate, I was called the biggest dick on the forum for complaining about the mistakes a couple of weeks ago, apparently they've still not corrected the PB screw up from monday, then they've got people's bonuses to still sort out, this could take a while unfortunately, guess they are working their socks off at the moment, the only thing we can do is be patient, but it's getting annoying now.

• @Andy-M said in have they cocked up again ?:

@nicky540 Be careful mate, I was called the biggest dick on the forum for complaining about the mistakes a couple of weeks ago, apparently they've still not corrected the PB screw up from monday, then they've got people's bonuses to still sort out, this could take a while unfortunately, guess they are working their socks off at the moment, the only thing we can do is be patient, but it's getting annoying now.

How do they know you got the biggest dick on the forum? I demand a recount

• @Andy-M said in have they cocked up again ?:

@nicky540 Be careful mate, I was called the biggest dick on the forum for complaining about the mistakes a couple of weeks ago, apparently they've still not corrected the PB screw up from monday, then they've got people's bonuses to still sort out, this could take a while unfortunately, guess they are working their socks off at the moment, the only thing we can do is be patient, but it's getting annoying now.

cheers for your concern dude, you seem like a genuine guy, it needs sorting lets be honest, i wont let any name calling get to me dont worry. (not saying there has been but if there was) i thought this post wouldve died if there was no need for it but it hasnt.

• @nicky540 Firstly thank you, I'm a very genuine guy. I'm also waiting for a few mistakes to be corrected, just started to let other traders put posts to save the abuse I receive 😁 you are absolutely right to put a post, it's alarming at the moment how many mistakes, maybe the abusive traders are not suffering personally and don't understand how annoying it is, I was astonished yesterday when someone mentioned they've still not received the PB from monday, that was the most obvious screw up ever, PB won in 2 positions for players with scores of 0 🤦🏻‍♂️.
    The only reason it's kinda acceptable right now is because i can imagine they are drowning in problems since monday, I'll wait a few days and see if they track back and correct otherwise I'll contact them at a calmer date.
    Let's hope they get it right this evening 👍

0_1556784828287_Screenshot_20190502-101233_Twitter.jpg

Just want to point out that we've got another downvote stalker, I've not written anything negative or aggressive yet @Mintyfresh just keeps downvoting me, grow up mate. This is edited after the downvote.

• @Andy-M have an up vote to balance it out . I always appreciate the fact that people are onto these small errors so fast as in simplest terms it saves me doing it.

Noone likes being underpaid and if FI weren't told by anyone I doubt they'd fix it. I find it reassuring to jump on the forum and see someones already taken steps to get the problem fixed.

You crack on with your masked vigilante of the forum vibe and continue to guard our portfolios from the evil of under payment.

• People that put money in a product have the right to complain especially when NUMEROUS fuck ups occur .. certain people should realise that smh

• I think we have to be careful how many posts are started that put doubt into FI.

That said, these issues shouldnt happen and are easily resolvable. A better IT team, and a simpler solution to pay out dividends at 10/11am the following day would allow time to check the algorithms, and correct players.

Okay, the funds may not be there when you wake up first thing. BUT, the payouts would be right, How many people are logging in at 4am to check / spend a few £ in dividends ? And if its delayed til 10am, there's still the app to use, so surely it makes sense to delay the payments,

• At least they're kinda acknowledging errors on twitter now.

• @Munchie63 Firstly if we dont complain they wont worry about sorting the issue. They make enough money to invest in a better system or IT team, we shouldn't have to keep asking/complaining. It's more incentive for them to not want investors being put off than us.

Secondly I like to invest my divs before I go to bed between 12-1am. I find i get better value that way as I get in before those who need their beauty sleep wake up and pump into the market. I'm aware of what divs I should be receiving and who I'm investing in half hour after the final fixture so its disappointing when I dont or receive part of my divs.

Everyone has different methods, what is frustrating for some is not for others, but most are frustrated because they want to reinvest the winnings, theres nothing wrong with that.

• @LuaLua said in have they cocked up again ?:

At least they're kinda acknowledging errors on twitter now.

@Munchie63 Also acknowledging errors on Twitter is more damaging than us moaning on the forum.

• SHOW ME THE MONEY!

• @LuaLua mistakes give us the opportunity to learn and improve.

From early days making poor buying choices / selling too early to FI bodging Messi's triple payout.

As long as they learn for the next time I can live with that