Aaron Wan-Bissaka

• Anyone an idea of the drop today?
    Hard to see many downsides as he will almost certainly move this summer.

• Has announced he is staying at Palace.

• Think he said in an interview that we isn't leaving, but then again wouldnt expect him to say anything else!

• @Calvin I agree he is just saying what any player would say under contract.

I highly doubt once an offer in the region of say 40-50 million comes in that palace would think hard to resist.

• He seems to have said it pretty unequivocally. As a saints fan, I know when a player usually leaves an opening to leaving whilst playing lip service to staying. Mind you, there were some bare faced liars in there as well! l am holding AWB regardless as he's a good long term prospect.

• Young, English, linked with United. Fits all the trends which usually see players fly up on the index. Way too valuable price-wise for Palace to afford not to sell. Will fly up when he inevitably gets called up to the England squad. Time to top up!!!

• @NewUser284339
    Definitely a long term hold, good news tbh as drags it out meaning his price will only rise if he can continue playing at the same level he has been

• @NewUser319043 said in Aaron Wan-Bissaka:

Young, English, linked with United. Fits all the trends which usually see players fly up on the index. Way too valuable price-wise for Palace to afford not to sell. Will fly up when he inevitably gets called up to the England squad. Time to top up!!!

Palace will get a shit load of money for zaha, they don't need to sell for money reason’s they will probably keep him this year and sell next year imo.
    Prem clubs earn so much money these days smaller clubs can hold on to players longer than they used to.

• I’ve been waiting ages to jump on AWB, so I for one am pleased with the overnight drop. He is already one of the best right backs in the prem, he’s young and English. Utd are clearly in the market for a rb so whether it’s this year or next, some bigger clubs will come knocking. Either way, I’m in it for the long haul and will be patient.

Edit- I have just read his interview- “I have got three years left on my contract. It says I am going to be there, so that is all I can focus on now.” Hardly looks like he’s committed his future to the club! He stated the obvious.

• AWB was one of my first buys on the index back in January. Got him at 99p (the post-SS price equivalent of course).

Sold him at £2.05 for my first 'over 100% ROI' sale. Lovely little earner.

I do still expect him to move however. I think once Arsenal and Utd make firm offers I expect his head to turn and Palace to cash in.

I agree with @Tom77 to a certain extent, but I think it'll be the other way around and that Palace will sell AWB and try their damnedest to keep Zaha.

• @LukeMalla said in Aaron Wan-Bissaka:

AWB was one of my first buys on the index back in January. Got him at 99p (the post-SS price equivalent of course).

Sold him at £2.05 for my first 'over 100% ROI' sale. Lovely little earner.

I do still expect him to move however. I think once Arsenal and Utd make firm offers I expect his head to turn and Palace to cash in.

I agree with @Tom77 to a certain extent, but I think it'll be the other way around and that Palace will sell AWB and try their damnedest to keep Zaha.

Zaha pretty much said he was leaving the other week, he has already been loyal to palace and at an age where he needs to leave for champions league.

• Yeah mate, I've read what Zaha is reported to have said. I have 150 shares in him showing a healthy profit already. I hope it is you that is correct and that it is either him that leaves, or they both do (Utd fan so would love to see AWB as our new Right Back)

However, just going off your perfectly accurate comment that "smaller clubs can hold on to players longer than they used to" I think Palace would rate Zaha as far more important to them than AWB is....meaning given a choice they'd cash in on AWB over Zaha.

All just conjecture of course and any number of scenarios regarding these 2 players could play-out over the summer. Current top-4 is Citeh, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelski. Can't see Zaha getting into any of their teams tbh.

• He's over-priced. Even still with his drop. 1.81 for a right full. Wouldn't get involved myself.

• @BarbayanBrawler said in Aaron Wan-Bissaka:

He's over-priced. Even still with his drop. 1.81 for a right full. Wouldn't get involved myself.

Shows how bonkers prices are. £5.50 old money. Even with the 25pc dividend rise, some of the prices have gone crazy.

Suppose it depends on where he goes. To justify that though he would have to be consistent PB monster. It's a punt to say the least.

• @LukeMalla said in Aaron Wan-Bissaka:

Yeah mate, I've read what Zaha is reported to have said. I have 150 shares in him showing a healthy profit already. I hope it is you that is correct and that it is either him that leaves, or they both do (Utd fan so would love to see AWB as our new Right Back)

However, just going off your perfectly accurate comment that "smaller clubs can hold on to players longer than they used to" I think Palace would rate Zaha as far more important to them than AWB is....meaning given a choice they'd cash in on AWB over Zaha.

All just conjecture of course and any number of scenarios regarding these 2 players could play-out over the summer. Current top-4 is Citeh, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelski. Can't see Zaha getting into any of their teams tbh.

Put Firminhio in Crystal Palace team and see how he does.....

Zaha would walk into Spurs and chelsea first team.

• Guessing he dropped as has pledged his future to palace. At least for next season anyway.
    Chances are that will end up lies if a big team comes calling. But knee jerk drop to be expected.