Amaechi - future arsenal star

• I’m an arsenal fan (for my sins) and have been watching the youth sides this season. As I feel like I have some sort of inside knowledge, I like to invest in the young gunners and have invested in nketiah (+53.13%), willock (+36.93%), smith-Rowe (+46.40%), Reiss nelson (+66.67%) and Saka (+30.91%). All young English arsenal players and all made a healthy profit for me since I purchased them.

At 85p a share is amaechi worth a punt? He’s 18 years old and has scored 4 goals and has 5 assists in 14 games from the wing for the U23’s.

I bought all of the above for long term investments but have made on average +40% and they should go up more as they’re all still young. None have played for England yet in the senior side which would see them rise again.

• I agree with you, plus I'm sure the German teams will be sniffing about again in the summer, trying to loan or buy him, but hopefully we can hold on to him.

I don't actually hold, but will be jumping on him in next few days, i do jave smith-rowe and nelson in decent profit, and think both will rise massivly next year, plus I got 190 lacazette futures this morning, but that was more luck than being a good buy

• Over priced imo compared to other players on the market I invested in a lot of arsenal a few better shouts may be bellirin 54 p sure to rise when fit made 21% profit , rob holding 48p same situation as bellirin made 24% profit and vlad dragomir youth prospect 21 years old 27p and made 80% profit been in on him since like 11 p

• @jay Vlad Dragomir was released last summer and now plays in Serie B

• @Barkez_86 apologies , FI is behind on that one 👍

• Chambers is another arsenal player currently at 32 p which is undervalued imo as he had a very good season in a poor team

• I have found young English arsenal players to be like gold dust, they seem to shoot up very quickly. There must be a lot of arsenal fans on FI that’s for sure.

Do you think amaechi will break through next year? He is still so young but I remember when saka got a game this year and he shot up, hopefully the same can happen to Amaechi, I’ve just bought 100 shares.

• Very true on all the injured players. I can see rob holding and bellerin making a huge difference to the arsenal defence next year. They will hardly be struggling to get into the current defence!

• he won't get a game next year unless arsenal fail to get cl but he will get a good preseason and youth internationals , there is a lot more arsenal youth currently not on it also they have a massive collection of talented young Englishmen

• @Topbins with bellirin once back one goal and he will go up massively

• overall I can't see you loosing money with him but neither can I see him exceeding £1 as that is where players like laca and Suarez sits ( he's old but PB )

• @jay said in Amaechi - future arsenal star:

Over priced imo compared to other players on the market I invested in a lot of arsenal a few better shouts may be bellirin 54 p sure to rise when fit made 21% profit , rob holding 48p same situation as bellirin made 24% profit and vlad dragomir youth prospect 21 years old 27p and made 80% profit been in on him since like 11 p

Your forgetting those 2 are defenders, amaechi is a pacey attacker completely different kettle of fish. He will go through the roof with some goals on pre season.
    Defenders just aren’t attractive.