Ryan Fraser owners

• @Gazz127
    Having Fraser down the left flank we’d win the league 🙄

• @DavidMUFC1987 I think you are seeing the light😉😀

• @Jamie8

I think Arsenal will get him.. . With ramsey going. .although fraser plays wide.. .its the tyoe of brotish player they need and are heavily linked.. .can see him jump to the 1.70 mark v soon.. .

• @Zola25 Win-Win for me as a Bournemouth fan👍🏻 Obviously will miss him if he goes but his head hasn’t been in it since the rumours.

• Thoughts on whether Fraser has much more growth in him?

• I’d say quite a bit. Arsenal links seem to be getting stronger. I imagine after the europa final they will intensify.

He’s only £1.42 at the moment, Daniel James is over £2 now. Jack Clarke is around £1.40 mark as well and frasers proven after a good season.

I think he can get to £2

• Dear god an entire thread of Ryan Fraser! He's not bad, that's the best I can say. He will not improve a top 6 team if Utd and Arsenal are being mooted as a possible destination that one would have to assume that both clubs are cluelessly utterly fucked.

• @Ellisandro I'd rather talk about Ryan Fraser than the bloody European Elections....Christ it must be a slow day 🤔

• @Gazz127 ha, both pointless subjects really! :)

• @Ellisandro I can't argue with that😉

• @Gazz127 yes u can argue! Ryan 1 o the best wingers in the league just cause he don't play peps tikky taakka way an looks too cross create rather than score

• @NewUser151265 I actually hold Fraser, have done for past couple of months.

You can't argue with his stats I have to say.

Just fans of Arsenal and Utd maybe not thinking he is quality enough to play for their team.
    Only time will tell.

I'm more bored to tell the truth of the daft election thread as it's seemed to take over the forum today.
    A slow day I suppose so it's taken over somewhat.

• @Gazz127 it's a hot topic not a slow day

• Ryan Fraser has had a great season and his stats at a club like Bournemouth make them more remarkable.

But, Bournemouth play to his strengths, getting the ball out wide early and rely on him putting in the crosses for the forwards to attack.

Unless Man United are going to play this way then I am not sure it would be a good move for Fraser or United.

There used to be a time when United used to look for the best player in the world in a position that they wished to improve.

Not convinced that Fraser or Daniel James will improve united.

Are they really any better than the players that are currently playing (but underperforming)

It seems to me that if United buy these types of players it will only make the current situation worse.

They need to pick up 2 or 3 current World Class players and get rid of the overpaid, underperforming guys that are harming the club.

I sold my D. James futures last night and will sell Fraser if he goes to United.

I'm not a United supporter bit feel that 1-2 new defenders are the absolute priority along with sorting out a deal for De Gea.

Good luck to all

• interesting one fraser, as if he does go to arsenal say, then he's obviously a more attractive dividend prospect - so shouldn't really dip much when it does go through. ofc what a fair price is a matter of opinion, and should have a decent amount of speculation on it before the season really gets underway again.

of course, if he doesn't move (always a possibility even if he does seem to be up for it) then there should be a pretty sharp crash. risk/reward.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.