Nicolas Pepe to premier league

• Sorry to start a new thread, we really need a search engine here, it's getting impossible to find posts that are months old.

Anyway Pepe has apparently said he's only interested in moving to the premier league, this should be a huge boost for his price, Bayern have dropped out of the battle for his signature after hearing this, can only imagine the clubs involved would be Manchester United, Liverpool or Arsenal, Hopefully Manchester United will show some interest when the season ends.

• Was happy to hold for potential PB next year wherever he ended up. But MB as well if Prem, ker ching!

• @Andy-M said in Nicolas Pepe to premier league:

Sorry to start a new thread, we really need a search engine here, it's getting impossible to find posts that are months old.

Anyway Pepe has apparently said he's only interested in moving to the premier league, this should be a huge boost for his price, Bayern have dropped out of the battle for his signature after hearing this, can only imagine the clubs involved would be Manchester United, Liverpool or Arsenal, Hopefully Manchester United will show some interest when the season ends.

I hope you're right. Since I bought him last month, he's tanked by currently -21p. Next month will be interesting with the start of Media Days.

• @Andy-M

Any links at all? Just searched online and nothing new being reported.

• Read somewhere psg in talks with Lille

• I would like arsenal to snap him up, though our budget if we don't win euro cup will be a pittance. So it'll depend on champs league football next season whether we can afford and attract the likes of him to the club.

Do you know what sort of fee is being talked about to buy him ?

• @Jad1982 60m

• I’m jumping on this!!!
    Too good to miss out on
    Pepe will move this summer 100%
    He’s just taken a fall so he’s bound to spike again ASAP
    I’m getting in there early!!!
    Nicolas Pepe in the prem
    He’s made for it

• He’s already priced like he is banging in goals for Man U.

• @Tom77 that just shows how far the Utd players have fallen. Pepe in Prem will be around £4-5 Pb scores and MB and more fixtures as will be in europe. He could fill the Hazard void.

• @Westy said in Nicolas Pepe to premier league:

@Tom77 that just shows how far the Utd players have fallen. Pepe in Prem will be around £4-5 Pb scores and MB and more fixtures as will be in europe. He could fill the Hazard void.

There is a chance he could but also a very big chance he doesn't hit the ground running, so many players come to the prem and take a year just to settle, to risky for me.
    Playing for Prem giant is a different ball game than Lille in France.
    He is the sort of player I would buy at £4 when he has proved he can do it.

A 91 average pb score is low for someone expensive with big media hype.

• @GregT14 I heard it on the radio, found something very similar when i googled, no mention of Bayern dropping interest though..

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/arsenal-boost-as-lille-star-nicolas-pepe-wants-england-move-4280141

• @Westy said in Nicolas Pepe to premier league:

Pepe in Prem will be around £4-5 Pb scores and MB and more fixtures as will be in europe.

Completely agree bought him pre SS & he's doubled since but in the EPL I think he still looks undervalued, hope he doesn't fancy China.

• @Gregolocky2018 we defo ain't buying him then, even with champs league

• @Andy-M

Fingers crossed. He’s the only one in my portfolio in green and I would like that to continue

• @Tom77 will certainly have MB throughout his 1st season whether he takes the league by storm or ends up an expensive flop.

• @Jad1982 said in Nicolas Pepe to premier league:

I would like arsenal to snap him up, though our budget if we don't win euro cup will be a pittance. So it'll depend on champs league football next season whether we can afford and attract the likes of him to the club.

Do you know what sort of fee is being talked about to buy him ?

He looks like an Arsenal type player to me.

• @Le-Blanc

Yeah in every way except the price tag. 60m would break the bank for Arsenal or so the board would have us believe.

• @ShaneH do you think both Lacazette and Aubameyang will be there next year? One of those might pay for him.

• @Le-Blanc said in Nicolas Pepe to premier league:

@ShaneH do you think both Lacazette and Aubameyang will be there next year? One of those might pay for him.

Lacazette is too good for us...he could go. Auba i think is losing it so will be with us. I imagine we will aim to keep both and add a new attacker to them rather than replace.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.