Philippe Coutinho

• @Nally central American then - you have got me on a technicality ๐Ÿ˜

• @Ericali would be a good fit and Liverpool would probably make a profit from the deal. Left on decent terms and I think it would be a good purchase.
    I could also other Premier League clubs interested which would keep him in those MB places over the Summer.

• Not sure this could happen as Liverpool sold for ยฃ105 million rising to ยฃ142 with conditions met.

So Liverpool could still receive payments based on the terms of the TFR if Barca are winning things and Coutinho is part of that.

Also, the MONEYBALL transfer policy that Liverpool use that is based on stats would suggest that it's a non starter based on the performances from Coutinho this season.

Liverpool bought Salah based on him having the highest assist rate in Europe at the time (Moneyball) and of course being a fantastic player.

Not saying it wont happen but highly unlikely IMO. Liverpool since Klopp has been the manager tend to have all of their TFR business done well in advance of the new season so I would expect to see 2-3 new players arriving before pre season.

• 0_1557481208342_Screenshot_20190510-103917.png

^^^ whether you think it's happening or not, it's made it onto SkySports as the lead story on the Euro Papers round-up.

No smoke without ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• So theyโ€™re signing Coutinho, Dybala, Dan James and donโ€™t forget Bruno Fernandes is back on.
    Theyโ€™ll have to order a bigger team bus.

• @Timothee-Atouba I don't think Bruno Fernandes is back on - he was always more of a Man City link.

Plenty of room on that bus....

He can sit in Mata's, Herrera's, Valencia's, Sanchez's, Jones's, Lukaku's or Pogba's seat! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Take your pick.

• @Ericali Pogba ass is big; they can fit few players in his seat!

• @Ericali said in Philippe Coutinho:

@Timothee-Atouba I don't think Bruno Fernandes is back on - he was always more of a Man City link.

Plenty of room on that bus....

He can sit in Mata's, Herrera's, Valencia's, Sanchez's, Jones's, Lukaku's or Pogba's seat! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Take your pick.

BBC gossip said Man City have cooled on Fernandes. Utd are now in pole position.

• @Ericali

Try again amigo. Still one continent away.

P.S Was trying to be funny rather than a prick

• Going off point here, but need to ask a question.
    Has anyone ever withdrawn money from this site?
    I've been trying to get a straight answer frin customer care for a few days and I'm beginning to think this whole thing is a scam.
    I haven't huge money invested, but I'm at 120%. They've blocked my account and wont answer my questions as to why.
    I'd be cautious before investing big money in this

• @NewUser220818 I've withdrawn 13k...you just need to verify your account

• @NewUser220818 said in Philippe Coutinho:

Going off point here, but need to ask a question.
    Has anyone ever withdrawn money from this site?
    I've been trying to get a straight answer frin customer care for a few days and I'm beginning to think this whole thing is a scam.
    I haven't huge money invested, but I'm at 120%. They've blocked my account and wont answer my questions as to why.
    I'd be cautious before investing big money in this

Yes withdrawn big money a few times - this is a fully regulated gambling website just like bet365 and paddy power.

They can be slow to respond sometimes and it is frustrating but Iโ€™m sure they will just need to do some ID checks something - providing there is no suspicious activity on your account then your money will be over to you.

I guess you canโ€™t go down the typical angry customer route and threaten to withdraw if you donโ€™t get an answer ๐Ÿ˜

• Chelsea linked now (ban permitting) 1 hour ago
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/11/roman-abramovich-sanction-chelsea-move-philippe-coutinho-eden-hazard-replacement-9499337/

And Liverpool (4 hours ago)
    https://playingfor90.com/2019/05/11/barcelona-transfer-news-philippe-coutinho-liverpool/

He's off boys ๐Ÿ˜

Good news is Spain is probably ruled out as he's flopped there so it's either England or Italy - & there's a hell of a lot of PL links! ๐Ÿ‘

• @Ericali I've got a couple hundred. Tempting to buy a few hundred more. What's his epl value u reckon?

• @Vespasian32 said in Philippe Coutinho:

@Ericali I've got a couple hundred. Tempting to buy a few hundred more. What's his epl value u reckon?

ยฃ3+ at any top 6 side.

Possibly ยฃ4+ if he goes to Manchester United.

• Anyone have any news why the sudden 26p rise.

I know there's plenty of speculation but is something breaking? ๐Ÿค”

• @Ericali Griezman confirmed he's leaving Atletico. Likely for Barca. Possibly to replace Coutinho who will head back to the Prem?

• @Metropolis said in Philippe Coutinho:

@Ericali Griezman confirmed he's leaving Atketico. Likely Barca. Possibly to replace Coutinho who will head back to the Prem?

Didn't know Griezmann was officially confirmed - I thought it was still speculation.

That would explain a lot - thanks ๐Ÿ‘

• @Metropolis he's not likely to head Madrid is he? ๐Ÿ˜

PL return is surely a very strong betting favourite - I'm not sure he would want to head back to Italy after a failed stint at Inter Milan & he was a 130m success in the PL.

There will be plenty of potential takers I'm sure.

Could be ยฃ3+ in the next week or two if confirmed.

• @Ericali Madrid would be a surprise.

Mind you, so would going to United for me. Ex- Liverpool player trying to win the fans over.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.