Daniel James to Man u

• @Failtips I do think he is likely to be in the Prem but whether or not with a 'big' club you can't be sure. I'd have probably placed him a tier below that, Leicester type level but I'm not a professional football manager so hard to say. But a gamble at least on a Prem spot should be a pretty good one I think.

• I'm pretty sure Jim White also 'broke the news' that Harry Kane would play against Ajax

• @Kevin-D he’s broken the news of Charlton’s ‘Done Deal’ takeover 3 times in he last 12 months but we still have the Belgian disaster in control! 🤦‍♀️😂

• Read the mb today and no contact has been made by utd but that's not saying there won't be

• Who cares ? The rumours have already started, and when it's being discussed on Sky Sports and TalkSport then it ain't going to just go away, Utd will play their final game before they do any business.

• @Le-Blanc I do hold 60 of James but just thinking at over £2 now compared to say Jarrod Bowen at £1.13 which I also hold, where is the value. Ok James got the Man U links but Bowen has scored 20 plus goals. Pity he hasn’t got Man U links 🚀🚀

• @Jonah
    Agents are full of bullshit, they only have one agenda. 💰 💰 💰

• Also could be a slow start if he does go utd ,rumours martial being given more time. But as a red he's a quality player that can't be arsed most of the time cash in and bring on another left wing Welsh wizard

• Martial/james. Rashford/Greenwood or new striker?. Lingard/sancho

That’s got some potential up top.

• @Tom77 can't see Sancho coming now CL qualification gone plus I don't think ole would blow all or most of his budget on one player, biggest outlay for ole this summer probably Maguire I hope so holding him and got in at 1.21 so a good nations league+transfer news +man u bound=🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.