Maddison long term hold

• I think this lad is a great long term hold..
    coming up from the championship last season he has delivered in the prem league this season..
    Due his first England cap, could get his chance at nations cup with Liverpool and spurs playing 5 days before hand.. Set piece taker at Leicester. Pretty good pb scores also.
    I’m sure a few clubs will be sniffing around him this summer.
    Does anyone else have any thoughts on him?? I don’t hold yet(will buy when I get paid) but seems to be a no brainer?

• I hold, I'm making good profit. I certainly think he can be a £2.50 player in the coming year.

• I think he’ll have one more season at Leicester and move to a top 4 team. Personally think he’s a real talent!

• @Ben5129 I think he has a fair chance of getting of getting his first cap in the nations league, he would surely be preferred to Ross 'the dross' Barkley, RLC could keep him out though...

• I've mentioned Maddison a couple of times before. Seems a real class act with pretty much everything going for him;

• Takes most set pieces at Leicester so gets very good pb scores, he outscored Tielemans against Arsenal with no goal while Tielemans scored gwg getting an 80 point boost. Also shoots regularly which is worth good points, according to whoscored he's also third for key passes across the big five leagues and top for Premier League, just above Hazard.

• Now playing under a manager who seems to suit his style.

• Not yet capped by England so potential buzz around that. Only 22 so still young.

• Will surely be courted by bigger clubs in the near future = more buzz.

I've got quite a few and am in decent profit but not considering selling any as I think there's still growth to be had from him. He also has quite nice hair.

• Sneaky feeling he'll be a Manchester United player next season, Maguire taking him with him.

• @Andy-M
    Hopefully as I hold both, big fan of Maddison 👌🏼

• Saw a stat earlier that Maddison has created most chances in the prem league.. hazard was 2nd..
    😁

• @Ben5129 said in Maddison long term hold:

Saw a stat earlier that Maddison has created most chances in the prem league.. hazard was 2nd..
    😁

Very impressive considering Leicester struggled for most of the season.

He’s still a long way off his peak.

• Looked earlier in the week and Maddison was 5/1 to join Man Utd.. looked 5 mins ago and is now 4/9.(sky bet)
    But media saying he wants to stay at Leicester.. 🤔

• @kristiang85 said in Maddison long term hold:

I hold, I'm making good profit. I certainly think he can be a £2.50 player in the coming year.

£2.50? Can’t see it myself 😉

• Looking at the England midfield tonight Maddison deserves a chance.

• He’s already had a massive price spike due to the transfer rumour of him going to United. Surely not wait until his price goes back down before buying? Please do tell me if I’m wrong, as I’m still quite new to Football Index

• Links to Utd, U21 tournament in next few weeks.
    He will be a £3-4 player next season and that is no exaggeration at all.

• @Gazz127 space for Gibbs-White too

• @Black-wolf He's got to establish himself in that wolves side first this coming season but we need something in that England midfield, some dynamism someone to make things happen.

In 1-2 years see Rice,Winks,Maddison being a possible core of England midfield.

• @Gazz127 im not sold on Rice at all i feel maddison should already be ahead of him. I dont hold either btw

• @Black-wolf Rice is still so young and learning still.

Give him two years and Winks hopefully injury free with Maddison just in front pulling the strings and you have a good unit.

But everyone has their own opinion I suppose.

• @Ben5129

I have.ni doubt maddison is the real deal. He reates chances.. im sure he creatwd most in the league this year or he was second to hazard.. one or the other... definately £4+ at some point next season

• @Chris-J said in Maddison long term hold:

@kristiang85 said in Maddison long term hold:

I hold, I'm making good profit. I certainly think he can be a £2.50 player in the coming year.

£2.50? Can’t see it myself 😉

I know! That came quickly haha. I'm now over 100% up on him so I'm wondering whether or not to bank the profit. I'll probably hold for a bit longer, he has some traction still.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.