Mason Greenwood

• If he scores he will be £4+ for sure... 💰

• @adam1984 Did OGS actually confirm Greenwood would start or that "youngsters" would start?

Perfect opportunity to play the young lads with nothing to play for in the final game.

• @Ericali said in Mason Greenwood:

If he scores he will be £4+ for sure... 💰

If he scores he will be close to half way to £4.50.

• It's a bit bold to say it's free money.

If he starts, plays well and scores, then I'm sure you're right that his price will boom.

But if starts and gets injured or plays poorly, then his price could tank.

His price is already inflated on the basis that he's going to be a star at Utd. But what happens if he doesn't live up to the hype?

• @ocs123 said in Mason Greenwood:

It's a bit bold to say it's free money.

If he starts, plays well and scores, then I'm sure you're right that his price will boom.

But if starts and gets injured or plays poorly, then his price could tank.

His price is already inflated on the basis that he's going to be a star at Utd. But what happens if he doesn't live up to the hype?

I will be trading before kick off. Once the team news is confirmed, he will fly, minimum 20p rise. Chong started on the bench in the last game, he rose 10p following confirmed team news and there is less hype with him.

• This kid is way overpriced already. Sure his scored a lot in u18 and pl2 levels but his a long way off 1st team. Could end up going on loan to the championship next season and his price will bomb. Could be worth it for a short term gain if you have him already though.

• @stumac85 He is more than likely going to be in the quad for Sunday with a chance of starting.
    The body is a good un, overpriced maybe but look where CHO's price went.
    Home to Cardiff and a couple of the kids will play without a doubt.

• I think as a 3 year hold now is still a great time to get on Greenwood and Brewster. Its always a risk but they could be £5+ in a season or two. Pre split CHO got to crazy money... I got in and out of him about 10 times thinking he was way over priced and he just kept going up

• Lets be honest OGS should be announcing the youngsters will be playing all next season not just the last game. They need to bin 90% of their first team

• @Black-wolf I cant see Utd playing many youngsters next year, as they need to get back in the Champions League.

I more expect/hope they shift some of the under performers at a loss and then pay over the top on a number of random players. Wasn't there a report that two sets of Utd scouts turned up to the same game, not knowing the others were there?

• Don't hold, but if I did I'd be selling a big chunk before kickoff to de-risk.

• @BillyNoMates i was joking with regards to the current tesm they have. They need to get rid of a number of individuals that think they are bigger than the club. It doesnt matter who they buy if these players arent sold beforehand because they will just continue to divide their team

• If anyone thinks he is overpriced they are seriously under-estimating the United factor that multiplies the value of the most talented English teenager yet to make a PL debut.

The hype around him is enough to see further gradual increases over the next 12 months but below are a few highly likely scenarios that will see significant rises.

PL debut
    A few pre-season appearances
    First senior goal
    Under 21 call-up
    Under 21 goal
    Senior international call-up
    Senior international goal

I thought I was in too late on him when I eventually got on him but he is now one of my most profitable players.

• @Chris-J
    hes same price as rashford, im not buying it

• @Chris-J
    There has been hype around many youngsters at Manchester United. Ravel Morrison was the best thing since sliced bread and where is he. I don’t even know. He might turn out too be a star but for £3 a share for a player yet too even lay a boot on old Trafford I’m out

• @stumac85 to be fair. The 1st team would of struggled to supply and score that many goals in pl2 this season. Something has to give. I dont hold as I thought I had missed the train a few times!

• @DavidMUFC1987 morrison was a decent player,just had an attitude problem. Hes in Norway now loving life paying upwards of £7a pint!

• @Dan-w
    Yeah you’re right. Never seen a united team struggle too create chances m. Martial and lingard just don’t cut it down the wings. Lingard is at best a squad player and martial slows us down, id love too see a proper left winger with raw pace who can beat a player on that left hand side. Martial looks like he’s had a good Christmas and continued it, never seem him look so bulky

• @Dan-w
    Not just Ravel Morrison, macheda, Januzaj, cleverly. All these players were highly rated but never did anything really. I get players like felix’s price I will never understand why someone would buy a mason greenwood at over £3 a share, just baffles me. Because even if he does turn out too as good as rashford his price doesn’t move 🤷🏻‍♂️

• All these people mentioning this player and that player and they seem to forget that the last striker to be propelled into the first team due to an injury crisis and poor form was rashford. Mb wasn't around when Rashford came on the scene but he would have absolutely killed it.
    I'm buying greenwood at the beginning of next season almost certainly.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.