Play-offs

• Anyone else think Leeds could bottle it?

• @Jamie8 Villa Derby final with Villa going up is my bet. Bielsa is fun to watch tho and I would like to see Leeds back up. Great that we have a Sheffield club back... Been severely lacking proper Yorkshire teams for a while. But Villa are also a big club so I'd be happy to see them back up.

• Villa v Leeds final with Leeds winning is best for my portfolio.

I think both will bottle it :p

• Yorkshire, Lancashire, the Midlands and the northeast are football's traditional heartlands. So always happy to increase their numbers in the top flight.

Too many London club's for me.

That being said, I do hope the white shite balls it up.

• @Vespasian32 said in Play-offs:

@Jamie8 Villa Derby final with Villa going up is my bet. Bielsa is fun to watch tho and I would like to see Leeds back up. Great that we have a Sheffield club back... Been severely lacking proper Yorkshire teams for a while. But Villa are also a big club so I'd be happy to see them back up.

As predicted its Villa vs Derby in the final. Two great young players go head to head before returning to their respective Champions League teams. Jump on board the El Ghazi vs Mount train

0_1557953021060__20190515_214038.JPG

• Got my ticket to the final today. £80 hopes it a banger like tonight's game.

• I just sold all my Jack Clarke's, keeping me Wilson's though. Cracking match, again!! Don't want the season to end.

• Derby can fuck off haha

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.