Media Madness overview, 11.8% chance of a top 5 finish

• @Londoner said in Media Madness overview, 11.8% chance of a top 5 finish:

@B1992G said in Media Madness overview, 11.8% chance of a top 5 finish:

4 days of treble media starts today :)

will we see some familiar faces place in the top 3?

There won't be any Media Days this week. It's treble PB from today to Saturday. Sunday is double PB. Remember, the other PB leagues, French, Spanish, Italian and German leagues haven't concluded their seasons yet. So there is only the single media spot to win this week.

eh ? 0_1557832960236_Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 00.15.32.png

• @nicky540 said in Media Madness overview, 11.8% chance of a top 5 finish:

@Londoner said in Media Madness overview, 11.8% chance of a top 5 finish:

@B1992G said in Media Madness overview, 11.8% chance of a top 5 finish:

4 days of treble media starts today :)

will we see some familiar faces place in the top 3?

There won't be any Media Days this week. It's treble PB from today to Saturday. Sunday is double PB. Remember, the other PB leagues, French, Spanish, Italian and German leagues haven't concluded their seasons yet. So there is only the single media spot to win this week.

eh ? 0_1557832960236_Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 00.15.32.png

You're right, my mistake. I looked down the list and saw the treble/double match day for Saturday/Sunday and thought today to Friday was treble match day. My bad!

• Was yesterday a taste of what is to come over the summer? Below is a little round up of the top 5 (I know its only top 3 pay out till June)

Griezmann's MB looks to have had a good start this morning too with Pogba and KDB behind

We had Pogba in first place with his ever going Real Madrid links and some Barca links yesterday evening coming in to play

Griezmann has told Athletico that he will be leaving in the summer, Barca is the most likely destination although nothing confirmed as of yet

Eden Hazard deal looks to be getting closer each day, I'm sure he can rack up some good MB in this time but whats the drop on announcement? What's he worth on PB at Madrid?

Some Bale links back to Spurs too which would be very good for MB, but will this actually happen?

We also had Kean sneak into the top 5 with Cagliari not facing any punishment over the racial abuse

0_1557903574440_upload-c0caf48d-7cda-43c5-b85e-771ab01be86e

• @B1992G said in Media Madness overview, 11.8% chance of a top 5 finish:

Was yesterday a taste of what is to come over the summer? Below is a little round up of the top 5 (I know its only top 3 pay out till June)

Griezmann's MB looks to have had a good start this morning too with Pogba and KDB behind

We had Pogba in first place with his ever going Real Madrid links and some Barca links yesterday evening coming in to play

Griezmann has told Athletico that he will be leaving in the summer, Barca is the most likely destination although nothing confirmed as of yet

Eden Hazard deal looks to be getting closer each day, I'm sure he can rack up some good MB in this time but whats the drop on announcement? What's he worth on PB at Madrid?

Some Bale links back to Spurs too which would be very good for MB, but will this actually happen?

We also had Kean sneak into the top 5 with Cagliari not facing any punishment over the racial abuse

0_1557903574440_upload-c0caf48d-7cda-43c5-b85e-771ab01be86e

Greizmann deal will no doubt go smoothly and end quickly.

Hazard I'm expecting to get done after EL final so shouldn't drag on too long.

Kean was a one off because of the decision on Cagliari.

Bale is refusing to go anywhere, but should be rumbling on with rumours all summer.

Pogba is Pogba and that story is not stopping until the end of the transfer window, how it ends is totally up to OGS and Ed Woodward, Media Madness was created for Pogba.

• I think Kean is the dark horse as he is young ,has been linked with a move to Inter, Full Italian International and is performing at all levels,add into that the odd racism story I think you may see and hear a bit more than you think regarding media this Summer and beyond.

Pogba is not going to return as much as you and everyone else seems to think, and all of those fors and againsts can be found on another thread.

If the press are really bored which most Pogba holders are hoping for he may well win a few days and sniff around the fringes of the top five.

I am concentrating on players in and around International Squads . Ward Prowse, RLC etc,
    Also Injured players who are returning for big games or next season. Kane, CHO etc.

With players like this you have the opportunity to invest relatively stress free as they are cheaper , going to have some media attention and then are solid holds for next season.

• @Earshavewalls said in Media Madness overview, 11.8% chance of a top 5 finish:

I think Kean is the dark horse

You're not a Cagliari supporter are you mate?

• Media Madness so far - How are we all doing?

Salah leads the way with 10p but has PB with that, 9p for VVD

0_1559816025469_upload-acd8d697-f6aa-48eb-887c-14df258ce1f5

• @B1992G I haven’t had a full house yet, but have had 3 or 4 winners every day so far. Very welcome boost to my cash balance which is all being reinvested back into my portfolio.

• Figures so far

only 24 players have placed in the top 5 which is 12% of the top 200

0_1560505255406_upload-9deadd33-b4c0-4802-b61d-96bc2c23fd48

• @B1992G appreciate the info mate. Nice one 👍

• Media Madness update, 29 players have now placed in the top 5, Pogba now the highest earner with 18p overtaking De Ligt

0_1560842407196_upload-729fe4c0-a080-42b2-832c-45a0cddcdcd5

• Sorry for being thick, the amount in returns next to the ranked position. What in its simplist form does this mean? Is it your dividend winnings per £1 or per future or something else?

Thank you for the info, and thats for the answer whoever gives it.

Cheers

• It is per future

So Pogba has returned 18p per 1 future over Media Madness etc

• @B1992G Got you, makes sense now.

Thank you.

• lol @ramos

• So Hazard has been better value than Pogba over media madness.😄

• Some guys are hitting 100 pts a day but not broken into top 5...surprised really that Liverpool targets don't attract more attn...every day that solitary story 'good news for Liverpool in pursuit of werner'... I sold him ages ago but thought he would win some mb.
    Fernández almost daily battle between Liverpool and utd.. But not broken into top 5 yet. That's killing me!
    Goes to show why the top 10 are the top 10.. Can't keep them down.

• Ramos with his wedding and the FI glitch outperformed Eriksen, Tielemans and Fekir combined! Love it! Maybe Bale can have a messy break up, whirlwind romance and a wedding in the next 5 weeks to finally earn some decent MB!

Also just spotted Ramos is on a 100 media points for wedding stories being revealed today, come on glitch ( the maths is correct so far)!

• UPDATE

1st of June to 21st June

32 players have placed in the top 5, Pogba leads the way with 23p

0_1561110898231_upload-90926c58-d4c6-42f4-b8fc-4d4a9915cf43

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.