Batshuayi

• That way he is playing today is making me think he is way undervalued.

• 👍 will be some transfer spec around him in the summer. If he stays, he could potentially be 1 of 2 strikers there (transfer ban so can’t sign Higuaín?) so would look cheap

• Would the transfer ban stop all loans?i thought higuain was a 18month loan

• Loan to end of season, not sure if there’s an option to buy (or if they can exercise it now). Besides, it’s not like he’s set the world alight..

• I agree totally about undervalued, keeps doing the biz ,knows where the net is, dividends keep coming and i for one will hold and next season hel 🚀🚀🚀

• @Indexman very good today but bear in mind was against a very poor Bournemouth defence. Zaha was the real star of the show, as much as I hate to say it

• Batshuayi's Premier League record:

2016/2017 239 minutes, 5 goals - goal every 48 minutes
    2017/2018 353 minutes, 2 goals - goal every 177 minutes
    2018/2019 757 minutes, 5 goals - goal every 151 minutes

Aside from an indifferent spell at Valencia (when Valencia were crap in general) at the start of this season he's scored goals at a good rate wherever he has been.

If Chelsea aren't going to give him a chance then someone else will.

• @Yellow but he scored 2 today and got a pb score of 79 so unless its a big team where he can win mb he's basically only worth it for ipd flipping.

• @LuaLua said in Batshuayi:

@Yellow but he scored 2 today and got a pb score of 79 so unless its a big team where he can win mb he's basically only worth it for ipd flipping.

Yeah that's a poop score it has to be said, however there are only a rare bunch of players on FI that can win PB without scoring a goal. Most PB wins are due to a game winning goal, so consistently scoring goals means Batshuayi is half way there, and he is most certainly a goal scorer.

If Chelsea do give him a chance then Sarri-ball will be a big help. If not then he can go elsewhere and score goals, he's still only 25 but I think he really needs to go somewhere where he plays most weeks.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.