Antoine Griezmann

• Mollejo looking very good value now that Griezman is off.

• @Vespasian32 This kid has the potential to fly now if people do their research and see the impact he can have for them next season. Great hold imo.

• If griezzman deal is basically done then his mb potential for summer is dead so why are people buying for pb now? Next season is ages away.

• @Vespasian32 ye I hold some of him only bout 30 shares or so but saw he rose quite abit today with the griezmann saga

• @LuaLua This rumour was there last Summer; and technically, nothing has happened up to now. I am sure that the deal will not go through in May. The media will revisit Griemann story in June or even July and Aug.

• BBC Gossip today said Barca will pay 120m euros to buy out his release clause. After defeat to Liverpool they are more determined to pursue a top class striker. They're still angry that he changed his mind last season about playing for them.

• All over the Victor Mollejo train. He looks class and this is a real opportunity for him. Imagine he will fly if he starts a few pre-season games

• @Vespasian32 he’s currently 81 p and I want to invest but I feel he will drop over summer what are some of your thoughts ?

• @jay said in Antoine Griezmann:

@Vespasian32 he’s currently 81 p and I want to invest but I feel he will drop over summer what are some of your thoughts ?

Maybe research into borja garces as well/instead, price hasn't taken off yet.

• @jay future Spain International... Will get more game time next year... Possible loan. I can see him going down a bit but equally could see him start next season over £1 which would be 25% ROI in quick time.

A lot of the transfer buzz players are boom and bust so it's nice to have a pool of players unaffected by that.

• @Vespasian32 obviously for the future I see him breaking at least £1.50 over the next year how ever I’m not sure if this week / day is best to invest as he’s already seen a massive rise .
    However just gone for it you can’t hold back with FI

• @jay I take the road of caution on more expensive players...but at 80p if he dropped to 40 im not that bothered... Im not heavily invested... £260 for 300 shares... which I figure, as you say, should be worth circa £500 at some point next season.

• @Vespasian32 I do tend to agree there is not much of a fall off sub 80p players can have especially any youth under 21 players below 1£ should never loose money

• @LuaLua said in Antoine Griezmann:

Griezzman is an elite pb winner played in the right system though. Should dampen any drop off. His pb potential is a lot better at Barca.

How'd you figure that?

He'd be playing with Messi... nobody beats Messi for PB. If anything, moving to Barca is a surefire way to lose his PB record.

• @Dan-The-Man He ended up in the top ten of most divs won this year while stifled in a negative atletico side. Barca are much more suited to the pb system.

@Dan-The-Man said in Antoine Griezmann:

nobody beats Messi for PB

Messi doesn't win pb everygame. Messi can't always score more goals than Griezzman and people can beat messi just like suarez has done this year. Messi is being rested more carefully as well nowadays.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.