Ryan sessegnon

• I’m on him now, i can see him getting a lot of assist’s if he goes to spurs, he dominated the championship in a good team at 17.
    He has had a bad season but played in 9 different positions in a woeful set up this year.
    Could be a good one next year for him🚀

• Virtually 3 times the price of vinagre who will have Europa league next season. Yes theres the English factor but hes a little way off the senior team yet imo.
    Vinagre seems the better investment to me

• I don’t think sessegnon is a left back long term he is very attacking, possibly a number 10 or at least a winger, that’s my thinking. He won’t stay at left back he is to good.

• Has a lot of potential, and I hate spurs but think poch could make him a top player, as he's done with more than a few already, they need to buy english players, so I'm hoping they go for him, but not sure if he will be worth hanging on to once any transfer is done.

• He's a real talent. I think if he'd been played consistently in the same role this season then both Fulham and him would have had a better season. He also has the added bonus of having quite a lot of experience in terms of first team games for his age.

• According to Transfermarkt he has played 14 times this season as a Left Midfielder and 8 times as a Left Back. Another 15 times in various other positions.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ryan-sessegnon/leistungsdaten/spieler/392775

• Here we go, Man U links

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.