SANE to Bayern!! will it weaken City?

• Sane is wanted by German giants Bayern Munich to replace the outgoing Ribery and Robben.
    Can Man City replace him and do they need to replace him??

• Bit more game time for mahrez?

• More interested in his value at Bayern (was largely wasted at City) with Gnabry & the forever injured Coman as team mates he will surely be a regular?

Anyone know what sort of PB stats he posted when playing at City? Might prove a good value punt for a dominant Bayern team?

• One of the first names on the sheet at Bayern. Would be crazy to turn the move down imo.
    Wonder why he’s never been used off the right, cutting in? I’ve long thought it could be the making of him.

• Knew he was a goner when Pep chewed him out in the Leicester game twice after he came on as sub.

Don't think he puts the hard yards in.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go and Bayern looks an obvious fit.

• Would be a good fit at Bayern. City would obviously have to look to replace him though.

• @NewUser159387 think his average is around the 80s, but don't quote me on that and keep in mind that is dragged down by the string of 30-40 point games he has been putting up recently when coming off the bench for 15-20 mins. I think his top scores are in the 200s and he has won top forward twice, so he is definitely a PB threat. As you say he'll be playing in a dominant Munich team as well so could be scoring and assisting for fun which will help things

• His average is 79 over two seasons with an average 58 minutes per game.

• @Timothee-Atouba said in SANE to Bayern!! will it weaken City?:

His average is 79 over two seasons with an average 58 minutes per game.

However going from a bit part, bench warmer to a regular starter, in an easier league with a more dominant team, SHOULD offer better PB opportunities?

I realise leaving a top 6 EPL team is often bad news price wise but in this case I can see it being a positive thing especially medium/longer term or am I wrong?

• @NewUser159387 I agree with you, usually leaving the prem is bad news but in this case his value might actually increase. Plus it is a 3 year hold as well don't forget. If he absolutely lights up the Bundesliga for 2 years, one of the English big boys may come sniffing again for astronomical fees ;)

• @TraderJ

My only concern is his attitude; Pep has decided it's clearly not right & either can't or won't attempt to change him preffering to get rid, otherwise he looks great value. I can see him being a big hit in the Bundesleague + potential German national call ups thrown in for free.

• @NewUser159387 the media seem to like attitude though 😂 I only just heard about the Bayern stories this morning and not even sure if they are concrete. However, I think he is a good hold either way, he is only going to get better as a player, whether that is at City, Bayern or somewhere else

• @NewUser159387 Agree. The current pb is quite impressive under the circumstances. Around 120 per 90 mins.

• @TraderJ Yeah. Doesn’t really matter for mb. Only win this year was after scoring the winner against Liverpool, City players don’t get mb anyway and he’d probably pick up the odd one in Germany after a big performance being the talented boy that left the prem.

• Just checked. The Liverpool mb was his only one since aug 17 so no reason for a decrease at all.

• @Timothee-Atouba yeah he's never really been an MB guy has he which as you say should mean his value isn't hurt by a move away from the Prem. Pretty safe hold if you ask me :)

• @Chickenman said in SANE to Bayern!! will it weaken City?:

Bit more game time for mahrez?

I thought that but just maybe Phil foden could be the main beneficiary.

Or maybe I'm dreaming

• He was in the green for me for months and now he's -11p since this story broke last week. I viewed him as a long-term hold but if he is going to Bayern, then I'll get rid after the FA Cup final. He might come off the bench and score a goal(s)/make an assist(s) and get some MB.

• @Londoner said in SANE to Bayern!! will it weaken City?:

He was in the green for me for months and now he's -11p since this story broke last week. I viewed him as a long-term hold but if he is going to Bayern, then I'll get rid after the FA Cup final. He might come off the bench and score a goal(s)/make an assist(s) and get some MB.

I put my 100 shares up for sale to the market at 1.30am today and by 10.21am, the sale was cancelled by FI. I'll have to IS, as I want to use the money to buy Maguire. People slag off IS, but sometimes you have no choice. 99% of my sales have been IS since I joined the platform, so I find it a very useful tool!

• @Londoner said in SANE to Bayern!! will it weaken City?:

the sale was cancelled by FI. I'll have to IS,

Just how does that work??? How can FI cancel your sales??