Jack Harrison, Manchester City loanee

• Playing tonight in Play off semi final 2nd leg.
    I'm hoping Leeds make it back to the Premier league, if they do he'll probably get another season with leads in a PB league, if they don't make it then he'll probably get loaned out to a smaller premier league club, no matter what happens in any of those scenarios he should be minimum Β£1 .

He's currently 53p, 22 years old, English, obviously being a Manchester City player he'll get attention.

I'm in 😁

• @Andy-M yeh I saw your flurry! Good luck... Hes got to get past my gauntlet of Mason Mount and then El Ghazi first... Both of whom also go back to a Champions League PB team if not promoted. I'll join you on Harrison as its the same reasoning I'm on the other two.

• Got 10 futures at 30p each, seemed low risk given those factors, pleasantly surprised to see another jump in price!

• @Vespasian32 Nothing is impossible but they'd need to make history to get past Leeds, nobody has ever overturned a 1st leg home loss, good luck yourself.

@Leo-G Yeah he's shot up recently, I did push his price slightly, but not that much, was looking last week and forgot to buy πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• He defo got some traction after the assist against Derby. I've got a couple if mates who are Leeds fans who find him frustrating at times, but suppose that is a price with youth

• @Andy-M I can't work out how to get chat to work so I'll ask here... Work related! I'm setting up a Swedish company and I have an 'org nr.' in format of 11111-22

Is this equivalent of registered company number or would it be more the equivalent of their vat registered number?

I assume you know everything about Sweden... πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ

Cheers

• @Vespasian32 Next question πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ sorry mate.

• @Andy-M history in the making... Mount tearing it up ☺

• I’m in sounds good to me , doubt he will get any good time ever at city but still has great potential

• Just lost 10% in five minutes πŸ˜‚
    Edit now down 22% in 15 mins this is terrrible

• Last time i ever trust statistics again, bollox πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Never been so tempted to IS and not see him again

• @Andy-M it's only by luck I couldn't get the funds to join you. Take the bitter with the better... I'd hold Harrison long term as your initial statements were correct, he will get another move next year πŸ‘

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.