Fekir the forgotten man?

• Other than the odd link to the usual teams that every good player seems to get has the hype over Fekir died down? I and many tipped him to be one of the hottest holds this summer for MB but I haven't seen a big story or link for him for a number of weeks.

I still think he's a good hold, as soon as there is a semi-reliable link to the PL he should shoot up a bit like the likes of Coutinho and Bale. Just seems like he is going under the radar at the minute...

• @NewUser319043
    If I could have the choice between him or Aouar from lyon I'd pick Aouar every day of the week!

• @CLACKETT said in Fekir the forgotten man?:

@NewUser319043
    If I could have the choice between him or Aouar from lyon I'd pick Aouar every day of the week!

and bank Holidays?

• Not gonna get much cap app from 2.57 unless he is definitely moving to prem. That's what stopped me investing.
    Dunno why the papers haven't linked him much tho.

• Didn't he fail a medical at Liverpool last summer?

Perhaps that's putting off other big clubs from making an approach.

• @ocs123 Yeah, but I can't imagine that putting off other clubs when he's made 39 appearances this season. Shows his injuries aren't recurring or severe

• This season

Fekir 25 years old 42 games 12 goals assist’s 9. £2.57
    Depay 25 years old 46 games 11 goals assist’s 13 £1.54

What’s the difference, my money is in Depay.

• I own both Depay and Fekir. Both going to be in their prime for next year's Euros. Both France and Holland have every chance of winning which is good news for a sustained high price.

• @Ellisandro even bank holidays my friend!

• @NewUser319043 Solid PB dividend producer in a Lyon team that’s been up and down this season. He’ll get a big transfer. Let’s just hope it’s not to Atletico Madrid...

• @FIGenesis said in Fekir the forgotten man?:

@NewUser319043 Solid PB dividend producer in a Lyon team that’s been up and down this season. He’ll get a big transfer. Let’s just hope it’s not to Atletico Madrid...

Not sure I totally agree matey. 8p of dividends by Fekir this season is poor. Firmino by comparison, has earned 46p this season and is £1.20 cheaper. Unless he gets a move to Prem he’s massively overpriced in my opinion.
    And Depay after a impressive 17/18 season had a stinker this year....0p in divs.

• Possible links with Spurs as an Eriksen replacement last day or 2.

• @Zidave He'd be an awesome player for Spurs. He provides the goals and assists to take some of the load off Kane and Ali. I now have a funny feeling Atletico may well be in the market as a direct replacement for Griezmann.....

• @FIGenesis said in Fekir the forgotten man?:

@Zidave He'd be an awesome player for Spurs. He provides the goals and assists to take some of the load off Kane and Ali. I now have a funny feeling Atletico may well be in the market as a direct replacement for Griezmann.....

I think he will definitely leave with 1 year left on contract. But if he joins Athletico surely his price will drop which is my concern.

• There we go!!! Hes been told hes allowed to leave Lyon not really a huge story but has still returned a lovely rise, hopefully this is the start of some interesting rumours and links to the prem!

• There are definitely not as many rumours about him this season, maybe nobody will buy him especially at the big price lyon will want.
    It’s not a good sign when the president says someone can leave!

• crazy thing about lyon is they might sell dembele fekir and even depay and they can just play cornet terrier and bring gouiri through. Absolutely loaded uptop.