Adrien Rabiot

• @LuaLua I subscribe to Edge as their dashboards are awesome for the blog. I am also not a huge stats man and that's where Gain has the edge (so to speak). I am a free member of Gain in order to use the slack channel. Great place alongside here and Twitter to share opinions and advice!

• @Vespasian32 I hope so!! I have been upping my stake in him all year!

• Just bought another 150... Feel like it's a matter of time now before some concrete links come out. The Europa and CL finals are probably holding up a lot of potential moves... Arsenal budget will be significantly better if we beat Chelsea and backdoor it into the CL.

• Was so happy when he said he didn't want to join Spurs, probably the most over hyped player in Europe, behind Mason Greenwood šŸŽ£

• Can see him going to Juve to be honest - they love an out of contract midfielder.

• @Dave80 said in Adrien Rabiot:

Was so happy when he said he didn't want to join Spurs, probably the most over hyped player in Europe, behind Mason Greenwood šŸŽ£

Greenwood is Man Utds youngest ever premier league starter...not sure he's overhyped. He hit the post on debut... If he'd have scored he would probably be in the Nations League squad and named the best ever player produced in England etc

Next season he will get more game time and within 3 years he will surpass Rashford.

• @Vespasian32 said in Adrien Rabiot:

@Dave80 said in Adrien Rabiot:

Was so happy when he said he didn't want to join Spurs, probably the most over hyped player in Europe, behind Mason Greenwood šŸŽ£

Greenwood is Man Utds youngest ever premier league starter...not sure he's overhyped. He hit the post on debut... If he'd have scored he would probably be in the Nations League squad and named the best ever player produced in England etc

Next season he will get more game time and within 3 years he will surpass Rashford.

You are 100% correct, although the fishing rod should have been a clue he was baiting for a response!

• Strange drop today?

• @LuaLua I no gutted. Not sure why tho šŸ¤”

• @LuaLua supposedly now wants to renew with PSG so probability of getting any MB has decreased.

• @ArthurCough Can you link it please
    Can't find

• @LuaLua I believe this is the source - https://mobile.twitter.com/Romain_Molina/status/1136913250757558273

No idea how reliable the guy is but seems to have got a lot of attention.

• @ArthurCough So much movement...

• @ArthurCough why would people sell on the back of that?!! might top up!! šŸ¤”

• @9stevo No clue, don't own myself and don't think him staying at PSG is that bad for him in terms of FI as long as he gets games. Believe the fact that Leonardo is returning to PSG is the main reason for the Rabiot u turn though because he has a good relationship with his entourage.

• It's ooon (again)

• Yeah - It's back on, but that link is to Everton. I'm not sure that would help his price!!

I can't see him going to Everton or Arsenal. Man Utd need a defensive midfielder that can dictate the tempo. This is a free transfer and they can afford big wages.

• Complete paper talk him staying, his relationship is beyond repair with PSG. He didnt just waste 6 months of his career kicking his heels with the reserves to stay in Paris whether Leonardo has came back or not. The guy with his Mum agent are playing the game, trying to get as many interested parties as possible to get him the biggest possible wages / signing on fee and to the best destination possible.

• šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡
    šŸ‘‰@Stewarty said in Adrien Rabiot:

Complete paper talk him staying, his relationship is beyond repair with PSG. He didnt just waste 6 months of his career kicking his heels with the reserves to stay in Paris whether
    Leonardo has came back or not. The guy with his Mum agent are playing the game, trying to get as many interested parties as possible to get him the biggest possible wages / signing on fee and to the best destination possible.

šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.