Fulham stars: Seri/Cairney/Mitrovic

• Surely these Fulham ‘stars’ deserve a move and will get a move to much bigger clubs... What do you guys think?

• @NewUser348821 also feel Calum chambers is a good investment although a cb/ cdm some minutes back at arsenal will at least raise his current price of 32p by around 20 % after all he was one of Fulham’s best of a bad season

• @NewUser348821 I was wondering about Seri earlier. Great potential and nearly joined Chelsea last summer..

Schurle also. Only on loan but a great player and hope he returns to the Prem.

• @Metropolis doubt a return for schurle he didn’t thrive in the Bpl and had a hard time still moves on the table

• Good shout with Chambers. I seem to remember there being a clause in Schurrles contract that took him back to Dortmund if Fulham got relegated. Could be a good shout, but I fear his best days are behind him whereas Serri, Chambers and Cairney are all yet to prove themselves at the top level.

• Alfie Mawson is just returning from injury. Very much the forgotten man at Fulham after his long injury. Haven't seen any news as yet as to whether a prem team will take him off Fulham's hands.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.