England Squad 2moro

• Southgate announces his Nations League final squad 2moro, bound to see some rises as the sole focus will be on that after the CL final. Bar the long term holds that people may have, Sterling, Kane, Sancho etc, are there any players to add to the portfolio for this one? If Maddison makes the squad, think he will rocket, I do hold. Another one I'm looking at is Callum Wilson, with Kane struggling to make it and Rashford not in great form, Wilson might get the chance after a great season and some Eng appearances already. At 1.09, I've got in on a dip and he looks good value. Any other other suggestions to rise with the announcement 2moro?

• I think Declan rice is a no brainer. Highly likely to be named in the squad, also the subject of interest from at least 4 of the big 6.

• Ruben Loftus-Cheek should be a good pick for tomorrow. A mainstay in Chelsea's midfield and has been insane in the Europa League leading up to the final. Capable of a goal or two as well

• Marginally off-topic but do people think Callum Wilson will stay at Bournemouth next year? I’d have thought not but not seen him mentioned yet in the transfer threads?

• @BarbayanBrawler

• Henderson & Dier are both super cheap and have the Champions League Final followed by the Nations League.

• Maguire seems like an obvious choice given the transfer links to Man Utd.

• Southgate focuses on set pieces, so as an outside bet, we may see the inclusion of James Ward-Prowse, especially with CHO and RLC out injured. JWP is a versatile free-kick taker and he came on as a sub for England in March. He's been look at as an '80th minute, free kick on edge of box sub', which if it ever happens is an MB winner.

As a really outside bet... Ronaldo Vieira (long term hold) might get a call up... He's on Southgates radar given he's had tournament success with England last year and the year before, scoring in the final of the Under 21s tournament. He broke into the Sampdoria team this year and has been decent.

• I took a punt on Nathan Redmond last week. At 47p seemed low risk with Huddersfield at home. Been in good form this year. 2 years left on contract. Pep loves him. Maybe an outside chance of an England call up.

• @AbuOG said in England Squad 2moro:

Ruben Loftus-Cheek should be a good pick for tomorrow. A mainstay in Chelsea's midfield and has been insane in the Europa League leading up to the final. Capable of a goal or two as well

Injured in a random friendly last night - major doubt for Europa final and Nations League 😡

• Ross barkley looking good for ipd’s now, europa final and nations league.

• Is there going to be any shock call ups to the England squad today???
    Who's going to take loftus cheeks place in team ???
    will barkley be picked or will it be somebody like mount with derby's performance!!!!!

• Barkley looks a great shout! Serially underpriced in relation to the other young British players dominating the top 200.

Maddison also looks good, but he’s sure to crash and its not a risk I’m willing to take.
    Surely also the time for a Wan Bissakka call up?

• @NewUser348821
    Maddison looks least likely to crash I’d say as his price is based on good PB, future links and long term prospects. It’s others who have a price spike based solely on a call up who will crash

• @Le-Blanc I bought him last night for the nations league but will likely hold unless he rises incredibly. Do I think he will move, really not sure. 50 - 50 BUT do I think Everton, Chelsea, Leicester will be linked in the papers all summer. Absolutely yes!!! He had a brilliant season and is prob above Bournemouth now and at the clubs 10-5th level. Whether he moves or not is not my issue, it is the links and rises that I think are 100% there.

• @BarbayanBrawler agreed and have bought in this morning.

• @Dan-The-Man As much as I'd love for Viera to get a call, he didn't get a lot of game time at Sampdoria this year. A large number of players in front of him.

He'll definitely get a lot more opportunities next season though

• @LABoxers85

Yeah, I think he's an unlikely addition but with RLC going out injured just last night, a spot opened so fingers crossed.

RV started getting more game time towards the end of the season, so yeah, he's a beast in waiting.

• @Dan-The-Man Never say never!

• Surprised wan-bissaka has not been mentioned, especially after trippier's dodgy form this year

Would also take a punt on Madison, on current form i would favour him over barkley

Maybe Abraham has an outside chance of a call up too.

• Probably because TTA is going to play.

• @Tom77 sure but i would still back him to make the squad tho

• Mainland-niles as an outside about?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.