Mr. Toni Kroos

• I hold some shares in the fellow of course, hardly worth the post otherwise. Anyone else surprised his price is not on the up with a move seemingly inevitable? I’d have thought he’s only going to a big side somewhere wouldn’t you?

• Waiting here, he is looking cheaper by the week apart from any transfer as he is such a good PB player anyway.

• Struggled after injury this year, but expect him to do well PB wise next year, especially if moving to PSG. Other link I heard was utd which would be MB and some PB. Think PSG would ve best though.

• Seen tentative City, PSG & Utd links - think he's one of the players Zidane is looking to move on.

I agree he is a good hold - if not, it helps he is good at the PB game too. 👍

• Why the sudden drop? Any news?

• @In-for-a-penny lots of big PB and MB players have dropped- this happens every now and then when either big holders have sold up and quit, or syndicates mass list for sale, so a new account can buy up at cheaper prices... it looks like the latter...too suspicious to be the odd big port here n there.

So i think they will all re rise up before the bonus deadline.

• @In-for-a-penny reclassified as a striker 😉

• @Ericali really??🤔🤔 can’t see that anywhere

• Toni kroos has signed a contract extension. Good news or bad?

• Bad news short term but his price was hardly inflated with transfer spec.

He is an absolute bargain now for anyone topping up for next season early - He was £2 when Real were in all competitions and i'd expect him to exceed that value once he starts racking up the high PB scores.

• Does this rule out the purchase of multiple big midfield transfers? I don't hold but obviously has a knock on effect for Madrid's summer spending.

• @NewUser731 said in Mr. Toni Kroos:

Does this rule out the purchase of multiple big midfield transfers? I don't hold but obviously has a knock on effect for Madrid's summer spending.

Quite possibly - Pogba is the only high profile midfielder linked with Madrid, different type of midfielder but surely would've only been signed if there was an overhaul in midfield.

• Modric is 35 this year he will be a bit part player.
    I

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.