Ruben Loftus-Cheek - serious looking injury

• @ocs123 very true but you'll more than likely get a spike when he does return to first team aswell

• Yep. That's cheap enough for me now.

• I just bought- long term he will be fine

• Ruptured Achilles! 😱

Talksport is reporting he could be out for a year!

• @Ericali you got to have some real patients if it is a year!

• Mason Mount looking like the most underpriced asset on the Index right now...

• @Failtips Agreed. Patience of a monk!

There's going to be a firesale as people will have bought him for the Europa League or Nations League.

It's whether people back their judgement & believe they can make their money work better for them in the next 9-12 months. 🤔

Most would say "yes"

• @Ericali

There's no credible source (yet) for the "out for up to a year comment" or even the "ruptured achilles", so I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

It's just one newspaper making the claim and the others cross referencing the original paper.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's back for the start of next season.

• Achilles take 6months to a year so they come out with the worst scenario.

Anthony watson ( rugby), took a year to come back from an Achilles, all depends on the person.

CHO and CHEEK can swap notes....

• @ocs123 I think there are numerous credible sources reporting the same injury.

It's just not been "officially" confirmed by Chelsea.

Most probably because they are in a plane somewhere over the Atlantic.

When the injury is 100% confirmed, there will be a further drop off in his price.

• Just a thought, as I honestly can't remember how the price of CHO reacted, but now that the initial drop seems to have finished do we expect another drop of sorts when the actual injury and anticipated recovery period is officially announced from Chelski?

• @LukeMalla I think that will probably be the case, maybe the nations league squad announcement may give us an idea of the seriousness of it or not and could impact his price either way depending whether or not he is included

• @LukeMalla

Just look at CHO's 1 month graph on the main FI website to see the impact on price that a circa 9 month injury lay off (inc. achilles surgery) can have and the price recovery following the initial injury.

Of course there are no guarantees that RLC's graph will perform the same way - it could be a less significant injury lay off or more significant - but it's a potential indicator.

• Was there an announcement I missed? His price just seems to have fallen by another 4p in the space of minutes

• Barkley £1 If you looking for somewhere to put that RLC money and quickly recover losses... will take his place in EL final and England team I suspect.

• There was a lot of talk about Henderson playing 'more advanced' for Liverpool and England recently, think he could move further forward and play Rice/Dier in a holding role?

• Confirmed as Achilles, average recover time is 219 days, wont be seen till January..... How do you do an upside down rocket emoji...?

• @BarbayanBrawler like this.... 😭😭😭😭💰💰💰💰

Downward slide would be accurate. 6-8 months is the diagnosis from physio room

• @Ericali hahaha sorry mate. Get that cash into someone else and make it back ASAP!!

• @BarbayanBrawler problem is, no one is going to be market buying so the only option is IS

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.