Yannick Bolasie

• Yannick Bolasie is tipped with Newcastle and Southampton as well as some other foreign clubs for £7m. Was on loan at Villa first half the season (started 9, 12 sub appearance, scored 2) then went to Anderlecht in Belgium for 2nd half (started 13,
    1 sub appearance, scored 4). At only 0.32p could he could turn out to be a cheap quick flip if a move does materialise to a Newcastle or Southampton??

Any thoughts?

• Villa fans were happy to see the back of him in January. I don't think he is the same player post injury.

• True, but what do Villa fans know :P and before the back lash starts i'm only pulling their legs.

Not the same as he was after knee injury but did well in Belgium, and who knows what a new club could do for him. I'll be watching to see what, if anything happens

• He wasn’t the same after doing his knee in playing for Everton but he could certainly do a job for a ‘lower’ premier league team I reckon.

Any price rise would be dependent on him moving to a Pb league though, if he stays in Belgium for example his index career may well be over

• His asset was speed

• @Murph Agree regarding his speed. Suppose that is the gamble, he could suit teams like Newcastle and Southampton where he'll play and get assists and odd goal but not expected to be a world beater.

Is back in PB league with Everton but he won't play there. I'll not be investing at the minute but thought worth pointing out as some others may be looking for few cheap as chips people that they hope that can flip quickly

• @Ollie and stregth.....he doesnt look as strong as he used to either

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.