Victor Osimhen

• Reason for rise. .. .

• Big penis size

• I bought 100 last month as a young, cheap appreciation prospect. Low risk at his price, too. He's recently broken into the Wolfburg team, so will be playing regular football in a PB league.

• Someone has bought a load of players named 'Victor' in anticipation for the MB for all next season**.

Look down the list and you will see loads of 'Victors' have risen by 1 or 2p.

Looking at them all Victor Osimhen is the one with the most potential for growth so I guess he has gone in bigger on him. Not the smartest idea as a load of 'Viktors' have also been purchased which won't score anything.

There is a fine line between being clever and being too clever, this looks like the latter and i'd be surprised if it pays off.

** The word 'Victor' is a buzz word in the media article scoring matrix.

• Has been on loan in Belgium and has performed well and scoring goals.
    Supposedly returning to Wolfsburg for next season.
    At just 20 yrs of age he is a good prospect.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/298510/Fixtures/Victor-Osimhen

• @Chris-J said in Victor Osimhen:

Someone has bought a load of players named 'Victor' in anticipation for the MB for all next season**.

Look down the list and you will see loads of 'Victors' have risen by 1 or 2p.

Looking at them all Victor Osimhen is the one with the most potential for growth so I guess he has gone in bigger on him. Not the smartest idea as a load of 'Viktors' have also been purchased which won't score anything.

There is a fine line between being clever and being too clever, this looks like the latter and i'd be surprised if it pays off.

** The word 'Victor' is a buzz word in the media article scoring matrix.

What media buzz feeds are going to be writing about him? Lol. Only if he moves to the prem woukd it have a chance of working like Lindeoaf.

• I'm looking to go large on 'Anichebe' and 'Meldrew' but can't seem to find them on the index.
    "I don't believe it!"

• Flying up again! Who's he linked with?