Sub £1-00 players with potential

• Looking for your thoughts on players that at this price are already playing at a good level but have plenty of room for appreciation.

I'll start with Donyell Malen, young 20 year old striker at PSV currently trading at 86p, great stats and I do hold and was going to top up as he has slipped from just over £1- so thats why I am looking to buy more, but would welcome any alternatives.

Would like players that are under 25 or younger to allow a long term hold.

Let me know your thoughts?

Sub 20p player list
    https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/7622/sub-20p-players-list/11

Sub 40p
    https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/7596/sub-40p-players-list/516

Sub 60p
    https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/8781/under-60p-players/53

Sub £1
    https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/8629/sub-1-00-players-with-potential

• All 25 or under and less than £1. I obviously hold all of these:

1. Josh Sargent, 67p. 19 year old who has already scored a few for Bremen in the Bundesliga and will get more game time next season, especially with Max Kruse moving on and Pizarro being about 1,000 years old.

2. Michy Batshuyai, 58p. 25 years old. Has a good goal scoring record in the Premier League. Chelsea need more options up front and can't sign anyone. Higuain doesn't seem to fit, Morata has clearly stated he wants to stay at Athletico Madrid. Giroud is getting on and doesn't score enough. Step forward Batshuyai. Failing that, he will go out on loan and score goals elsewhere, so he's low risk.

3. Victor Lindelof, 43p. 24 years old. Man U have a big rebuilding job to do and Lindelof is one of the few to come out of this season with any credit. Funny really, as he has considerably more chance of being at Man U next season than lots of players being linked to them and he's much cheaper. Media Buzz will be open to all next season and Lindelof fits the scoring criteria perfectly - Victor is worth 3 MB, United 1 MB, at the most media friendly club there is. If Scott McTominay can be 75p and Fred can be 63p then this guy can go way higher.

4. Konstantinos Stafylidis, 23p. 25 year old Augsburg attacking full back who is off to a better team in Hoffenheim. A very low risk punt at his price. Has a good goal scoring record, and is a good set piece taker. I suspect he will do well when he gets consistent game time. He's largely been kept out the Augsburg team by a very talented Philipp Max but is clearly well rated to be moving up the league regardless.

• Draxler, Joelinton, Goretzka

• I honestly think Tyrone Mings is worth a punt.
    Should be back in the Prem next season.
    Very tidy player and has some decent potential.
    Also loves stamping on people’s faces so will get MB at some point next year.

• Ismael Bennacer - 69p & Stefano Sensi - 62p.

• I've got one for ya - Manu Garcia, plays regularly for Toulouse, on loan from Man City and is clearly very talented when you see his youtube clips. He was today rated as one of the top young players in ligue 1 alongside Rafael Leao and Ismaila Sarr who are both way above him in terms of price. Only 52p currently

• Habib Diallo... Young Metz striker scored 26 goals to get Metz promoted. Currently 55p, for his age and goalscoring record... Moving into a PB league should put him another 10-20p up... And if he can score a few probably 80p +

Hans Vanaken... Best passing stats in Europe this season (key passes), goals and assists and set piece taker, currently 63p but looks like a move to Dortmund is close as he is moving into his prime (25/26 Yr old)

Anwar El Ghazi... The Dutch Ronaldo, part of successful Ajax group he made his move to Lille, due to financial reasons he was loaned out to Villa and looks like he's helped them to promotion with goals and assists. Flair winger looks like Ronaldo and does shit tricks like Ronaldo and is friends with Ronaldo!!! 6'3 is built for the EPL - Villa have option to buy which they will use if promoted... Otherwise its back to Lille who are in Champs League and look like they are losing Pepe. El Ghazi was almost signed by Utd under Louis Van Gaal and has many suitors around Europe so I'd say he is very likely to be in a PB team next year whether it's Villa, Lille or other. 56p 23 Yr old.

Timothy Tillman... 20 Yr old Bayern Munich amc... Was in loan to Nurnberg this year likely to get another loan to a PB team with increasing minutes. Currently 42p

• @Vespasian32 The Dutch Ronaldo 🤣🤣🤣

• @Vespasian32 i need to start avoiding these threads as every time you shamelessly pump el ghazi i want to break something. Do you not get bored?

• @Vespasian32 i have diallo though so pump away i guess

• Thanks guys, will have a look at all your suggestions and appreciate your help.

• Martin Terrier - 22 year old Lyon winger currently 81p who could potentially get a lot more game time next year if some of the big names like Fekir or Depay leave.

Lee Kang-In - a couple of threads already on him. 18 year old attacking midfielder who's started to get more games for Valencia this season.

• @NewUser297678 how can you get bored... 100% ROI and not even in PB league yet. People creaming over Ziyech... El Ghazi better and younger which is why he got picked up before... Not his fault Ajax decided to be good this season. He will be £1 next season in PB league... So its sound advice not a 'pump'. Hes my favourite investment cos he is so underpriced that's why he's relevant in a lot of threads 😂 gota go dump Diallo now

• Paterson Daka £0.41 plays for Rb Salzburg, had a good season, will get more game time next season and I’m sure within the next couple of transfer windows he will be getting links to bigger clubs.

Sofiane Diop £0.66 plays for Monaco top young player and will have a very very bright future.

Yan Valery £0.67 Southampton RB I think he will be defiantly one to keep an eye on next season. Played 23 games and bagged a couple of goals and an assist. In a poor Southampton team, I think he will shine next year.

Pedro Porro £0.65 Girona winger played 32 games this year, and got 4 assists. He been rising steadily next year he could really start to catch the eye of the bigger clubs another one who could 🚀

Ruben Dias £0.87 Benfica defender been linked to united as a summer transfer. Looks very likely he will move this summer, which will certainly be to a team in a PB league that should see a nice rise in his price 🚀.

Fedor Chalov £0.60 CSKA striker.
    He is my biggest hold at present, 12 goals and 7 assist this year. Hoping he move to a PB league soon.

• @Vespasian32 you give out el ghazi "advice" quite a lot though 😂 at the price you got on it was a superb shout but now at +34p from a month ago when he only managed 4 goals for lille before being loaned out as they decided he wasnt good enough last year...the value has disappeared for me.

• @Phil-L said in Sub £1-00 players with potential:

Lee Kang-In

The main problem with this guy is that his surname is almost an anagram of ‘tanking’ which is exactly what I don’t want in my portfolio.

• @NewUser297678 you can Google why they let him go.. And they fought hard to get him when LVG wanted him. St Etienne manager tried to sign him before.. They are going to qualify for Europe so may go for him again. But I predicted a Villa Derby final in the playoff thread and I predict Villa to win... So do you not think a Premier league winger who can score goals and gets assists is worth more than 56p...capped for Holland too...

I hold about a dozen under £1 players... These are the three I believe have most value still to come. Even tho I hold more shares in Almiron and Guilbert, for instance than in Vanaken and Diallo....

• A few already mentioned that I hold so I'll throw a few more out there.

Nico Elvedi 79p. Great season for Gladbach and has a PB friendly game backed up with div wins. Swiss international with nations league interest. Has had various links to some of the top Prem teams.

Dejan Joveljic 85p. Prolific scoring Serb u-21 international. Inevitable comparisons to Luka Jovic. Personal best of 39 seconds to solve a rubics cube.

Ozan Kabak 70p. Joined Stuttgart in January at the age of 18 and quickly cemented himself a regular starting spot at centre back. Bagged himself 3 goals in that time. Rumours that he was all set to join Watford until Bayern Munich stepped in to help push through the Stuttgart move with rights to first refusal on future moves.

Dejan Kulusevski 50p. Attacking playmaker working through the ranks at Atalanta. Picking up plenty of goals and assists along the way. Got a few minutes under his belt in serie A this year and could be due a breakthrough next season.

Tyler Adams 67p. Just looks a proper player and Leipzig is the perfect place for him to develop. Jury out on if has the game to post the really big PB scores but he really could be anything.

• Draxler.

• Verratti stands out for me. Has had a niggly injury for season run in so has missed out on recent spikes. His passing and PSG win rate always give him a good chance of PB. 70p
    106 pb average
    225 pb max
    age 26

Cheap now as no transfer speculation. Will rise for next season. Season hold for PB potential yield. If PSG flop again in champs league i'd expect him to be seeking a big move next Summer.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.