Sub £1-00 players with potential

• Wilfred Ndidi - 85p

I'm a huge fan of this guy and I think this could be a break out year for him. Actually I think last year already was but he didn't get the recognition he deserved.

Last year he was the top tackling player in the Premier league with 143. He also had the 3rd most interceptions.
    Ok so this doesn't equate to much in regards to PB but when you also consider he came 15th in most touches on top of this it starts to.

His PB average at the moment is 88. This is already very good but I just feel with Brendan Rodgers management style and Leicester looking like they could really push for top 4/6 I could see this increasing this year.

If he doesn't end up at a top European side I would be very surprised. The kids only 22. A big year for him I think

• Adam ounas, for 58p he’s cheap but in really good form and plays for Napoli. Think he’ll get a lot of game time next season and with being in PB league at 22.

• @Caldev95 He's been good in AFCON, can see him having a good season with decent returns and poss a transfer next season.

• @Ben_pz shhhh Ndidi is on my ‘to buy list’ this pump came too early now ill need to move things around to buy him today 😉

• @Black-wolf Ha sorry! I've held him for ages so half a pump but i've just spent the day thinking about which players I feel are the most underrated. Every time I see this guy I just think he has everything. End of the season last year agains't City he was supreme. They were putting him under all kinds of pressure and they couldn't get the ball off him (He got a rating of 8.31 that game on whoscored even though they lost 1-0). He's very very good.

• @Ben_pz
    LCFC season ticket holder so see plenty of Wilf. He is very destructive but going forward his passing / shooting leaves a lot to be desired to say the least and this seriously affects his FI scores. There is also the slim chance of him being rotated with Hamza but I think it unlikely.Not saying don't invest just be wary his PB scores are going to be adversely affected unless his improves in a quite a few departments but he has age on his side and a good coach so it is possible without doubt

• Ramos £1 was £2.
    50% rise once season gets going.
    Simples.

• Gaston Pereiro 64p. Uraguayian international. (Played copa).

Number 7 for PSV, 24years old
    24 appearances , 10 goals, 6 assist. Last season.

Contract runs out next year, up for sale, Watford and Milan so far linked.

• Lewis cook at 99p hes 22years old centre mid at Bournemouth, I do believe he's going to have a good season, and hopefully getting back into the England squad, surely if he can he's worth over £1

• @Jad1982 If he fully recovers from his serious injury then I think you're right. As a Leeds Utd fan I watched this lad quite a lot and imo he's the best youth product that has ever come out of Leeds. Captain of England's U20 world cup winning squad. Jermain Defoe likened him to Luka Modric. If he stays fit this season then a big move awaits next summer. A potential England captain in the making.

• Maxime Lopez (marseille) 95p.

21 years old, new manager in villas boas.

3p pb dividend wins last season which ranks him 3rd of all u21 midfielders on the index in that metric

5p implied pb dividends last season which ranks him equal 3rd alongside sancho for all u21 midfielders on the index in that metric.

Lopez (3p) won 50% of havertz (6p) total pb dividends by comparison last season.

Lopez implied pb dividends (5p) is around 31.25% of Havertz (16p) implied pb dividends by comparison last season.

Lopez price (95p) is 27.46% of havertz (3.46) price.

• @Barkez_86 said in Sub £1-00 players with potential:

Emil Forsberg - 63p

RB Leipzig are in the champions league again this coming season and even though he was injured for a length of time he came back in the side towards the end of the season and was regularly starting and had good performances. Can only see him going one way?

At 67p now but I'm surprised he's not in the 70+ bracket. I guess it depends how he starts the season

• My tip is Victor Camarasa, 57p at the minute. Played at Cardiff last season and impressed, they wanted to keep him but he wants to play PL and there’s a bit of interest. He went out on loan because they bought in Lo Celso and favoured him - of course he’s now off too so worst case no move and he is restored to Betis first team. Scores, assists and aged 25 he’s approaching the peak of his career

• @DW i watched him play a few times and he was absolute garbage, can’t see him playing at all and another championship loan beckons. There was a CB at Derby called Tomore or something like that, I think he looks the business but not sure he’s in Fi

• 0_1563121752690_4531A1A5-2083-4860-AB73-D41116E1DFA9.jpeg

Looking like he could be on his way to PSG. He already has decent pb scores but should be even better at PSG. His price has recently just shot up in the last half hour so im expecting a confirmation of his transfer could be imminent.

• @Black-wolf said in Sub £1-00 players with potential:

0_1563121752690_4531A1A5-2083-4860-AB73-D41116E1DFA9.jpeg

Looking like he could be on his way to PSG. He already has decent pb scores but should be even better at PSG. His price has recently just shot up in the last half hour so im expecting a confirmation of his transfer could be imminent.

Been on him since I joined, was looking fwd to him at dortmund for another season, but psg would be great

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.