Sub £1-00 players with potential

• Alasanne Plea - striker - 66p

I just bought a whole heap of him!

Top scorer for Borussia Mönchengladbach last season with 12 goals and 4 assists. Has made his debut for the French National side so is possibly in their thinking for future options. He will also be playing in European football next season.

• Eljif Elmas - 85p - bargain for a 19 year old midfield play maker, who is being linked with Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, Inter Milan, Napoli and Lazio.

He should double in value by the time a transfer is completed. Fenerbahce need to sell in order to comply with Financial Fair Play regulations.

• Terrier establishing his place at Lyon and getting a few goals. In the French under 21s. Has hit some decent PB scores... 93p. Not likely to rocket, but a safe bet for steady increase for any risk averse investors.

I know there was a separate thread about him, but Draxler is another that seems fairly safe to rise through summer. Also 93p

• Thoughts on lingard? Anyone got any PB stats?

85p with media opening up to the whole market he could represent a bit of value. Surely utd can only improve.

On the flip side, will he lose his place to utd's obligatory £75m summer flop?

• Thiago maia now climbing nicely. Young brazillian (22) midfielder playing for Lille so champions league football next year. 42p at the time of writing this I believe looks good for cap app

• Manuel Lanzini has good PB potential especially if he can get a full season under his belt. Posted scores of 190 and 141 in his last 2 games. Only had 8 starts and 2 substitute appearances this season in the premier league so I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with a consistent run of games where he can regain his form.

Price was up around 85p in March after coming back from injury.
    I'm expecting some PB returns in the new season and price to reach somewhere around the £1 mark.

• @Vespasian32 said in Sub £1-00 players with potential:

Terrier establishing his place at Lyon and getting a few goals. In the French under 21s. Has hit some decent PB scores... 93p. Not likely to rocket, but a safe bet for steady increase for any risk averse investors.

I know there was a separate thread about him, but Draxler is another that seems fairly safe to rise through summer. Also 93p

Terrier has hit the £1 mark but Draxler on 94p … cmon?!?!?

• Morelos with links to Newcastle. Will be huge for media if he is in the prem and top200.

• On the subject of Newcastle i hold Ayoze Perez who i think has the potential to be a good pb player

• Victor osimhen currently tumbling in price. Presumably because people only have the attention span to read a headline and not the full article!!

Transfer to a PB league all but confirmed, AFCON just around the corner, and currently 73p having lost about 10p over a couple of days.

Decent afcon and PB transfer mean he looks a steal to ne, just topped up another 200 so now its pump time!!! Get on
    0_1559322315797_Screenshot_20190531-180045_Chrome.jpg

• @MickTurbo This seems to suggest he is going to Belgium?

• @NewUser731
    You have to read to the last paragraph. Or you could just read the last paragraph !

• Hannes Wolf has gone under the radar. Listed at RB Salzburg but officially becomes an RB Leipzig player on July 1st. Great young prospect now in PB league and CL , doesn’t look to have moved in price at all so still 78p

• @Indexical sorry! That will teach me to not read the full article!!

• @MickTurbo said in Sub £1-00 players with potential:

Victor osimhen currently tumbling in price. Presumably because people only have the attention span to read a headline and not the full article!!

Transfer to a PB league all but confirmed, AFCON just around the corner, and currently 73p having lost about 10p over a couple of days.

Decent afcon and PB transfer mean he looks a steal to ne, just topped up another 200 so now its pump time!!! Get on

You did a good enough job of pumping him as it’s convinced me to get in with 100 👌

• @Indexical said in Sub £1-00 players with potential:

Hannes Wolf has gone under the radar. Listed at RB Salzburg but officially becomes an RB Leipzig player on July 1st. Great young prospect now in PB league and CL , doesn’t look to have moved in price at all so still 78p

Forsberg and Sabitzer just 45pish....goalscoring midfielders for RBL... Not sure Wolf is better than either of those... Haidara oddly 73p is a DM.

• @Vespasian32 said in Sub £1-00 players with potential:

@Indexical said in Sub £1-00 players with potential:

Hannes Wolf has gone under the radar. Listed at RB Salzburg but officially becomes an RB Leipzig player on July 1st. Great young prospect now in PB league and CL , doesn’t look to have moved in price at all so still 78p

Forsberg and Sabitzer just 45pish....goalscoring midfielders for RBL... Not sure Wolf is better than either of those... Haidara oddly 73p is a DM.

Wolf born 1999 though and that’s what makes a difference on the index !

• @NewUser731 you're not the only one it seems.

Hats off to you for illustrating my point tho

Hes still falling, he'll soon be my biggest hold

• @Indexical 8 goals and 7 assists last season

Thing is, he is 78p already and Kostic who is an established player with better stats and only 87p so not sure how much movement there will be.

I did hold but sold as I'd bought at 58

• @Munchie63 said in Sub £1-00 players with potential:

@Indexical 8 goals and 7 assists last season

Thing is, he is 78p already and Kostic who is an established player with better stats and only 87p so not sure how much movement there will be.

I did hold but sold as I'd bought at 58

Yes, but still think Wolf has more value in FI world because he’s still so young.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.