Jasper Cilessen

• Linked with Man Utd this morning as possible replacement for De Gea if/when he goes. At 30p, is he worth a punt? I don't have any more info than what I have seen today. Anyone know more? How likely is it that he moves?

• United have Joel perreira and henderson on loan plus Romero, cant see it, especially when they need to spend loads on other positions.

• @Tom77
    Thanks, that makes sense. I don't see Perreira and Henderson as being viable options for the first X1 next season so does that mean that Romero becomes even more appealing at 21p? If De Gea does go and they spend the cash on other positions then Romero is Utd's number1?

• @Vaughany said in Jasper Cilessen:

@Tom77
    Thanks, that makes sense. I don't see Perreira and Henderson as being viable options for the first X1 next season so does that mean that Romero becomes even more appealing at 21p? If De Gea does go and they spend the cash on other positions then Romero is Utd's number1?

I honestly don't know mate but Romero is half decent

• Henderson seems quality, player of the year awards while out on loan. Just seen an Ole interview where he suggested that he may stay out on loan another year.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.