Wolves

• I know multiple things have been said about certain players but wolves have now got European football for the first time in over 35 years. I have a feeling they can get at least to the 16s as we have seen their class this season (maybe further if average teams drop ) this should see all their players under a great light and hopefully can see some good rises

Other people’s thoughts ?

• This post is deleted!

• I’ve been thinking the same thing.
    Just topped up another 250 on Vinagre then seen your post 👍🏼

• @NewUser253169 got a couple in him as well , we should see a rise across all though with some good games

• @jay be interesting to see if the early qualifying rounds count for PB as they start as early as July(I think) Not sure if anyone can answer this or not

• They’ll need a much bigger squad next season, they barely made any changes to the first team all season.

• @Shippers I got told by others that they never have before.

• @LuaLua oh okay sound cheers mate

• I invested in neves, Gibbs-white and Vinagre for this very reason - those 3 have a lot to gain from a Europa League run

• Morgan Sanson has serious links to Wolves and is the type of EL experienced player they would need to broaden their squad.
    59p and sure to move with Marseille's current financial mess, he's a decent punt.

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/premier-league-interest-for-morgan-sanson-78830

• Leander Dendonker is still only 39p
    24 Years old. Regular starter in the Wolves team second half of the season.
    Plenty of Experiance playing in Europe for Anderlecht
    Has 6 caps for Belgium so decent chance of going to Euros

• @Ben_pz said in Wolves:

Leander Dendonker is still only 39p
    24 Years old. Regular starter in the Wolves team second half of the season.
    Plenty of Experiance playing in Europe for Anderlecht
    Has 6 caps for Belgium so decent chance of going to Euros

Terrible PB though hence why he is only 39p.

• Agreed that Dendonker is a good option to have. He’s got the quality to become the real deal, if you can handle his poor PB for a season or two.

I prefer Joe Allen to Dendonker though (for his price) if he gets the move that I expect him to. A more attacking minded player and more room for growth.

• Wolves players on the rise. Get in now whilst you can.

• Anyone concerned by the classic '2nd season syndrome'? Have to say personally they looked too good to suffer from it.

• @NewUser731 It is the very reason why I haven't loaded up on them. On top of 2nd season, they will have the EL which notoriously kills team that havn't effectively 2 different 11s. I would expect Wolves to have an average season next year but give the EL a good go,

• @NewUser731 said in Wolves:

Anyone concerned by the classic '2nd season syndrome'? Have to say personally they looked too good to suffer from it.

With the funds and infrastructure available they are fully prepared for growth - this isn't a case of too much too soon like a lot of over-performing clubs we have seen in the past.

• @BarbayanBrawler I haven't bought into them either but I can certainly see the appeal.

• @Chris-J looking at you, Burnley

• @stumac85 Nothing alike..

As I have said - the current Wolves owners have huge ambitions - when has a championship/newly promoted team managed to sign the calibre of players in the current wolves team?

I'd say all of the below would at least be squad players at most clubs in the world;

Jota, Jimenez, Ruben Neves, Moutinho, Dendoncker (will sign permanently), Gibbs -White, Patricio, Vinagre, Doherty

Their record against the top teams this season has been excellent and they have the funds available and ambition to keep all of their best players and strengthen even further this summer.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.