Kimmich

• Now back as a defender πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

• Market manipulation by someone working at OPTA?

• So all the panic by everyone is over.I was always going to keep hold and topped up thanks to those dopes that sold.

• So hazard back to a striker. Some1s playing silly buggers

• This must be stopped ASAP makes a mockery of the bet. Nothing else going in until it’s sorted

• πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• FI looking to cause a riot!!! No wonder a lot of ppl are pi$$ed.

• Unbelievable - how much commission did FI take from all that?

Daylight robbery

• Lots of people have complained about FI over the time I have been on here and I have always tried to put a positive spin on it and defend them in some way. I think this is absolutely shocking though, such a poor way of handling it

• @TraderJ and are FI likely to give explanation for the cock up? Not holding our breaths

• Is this a piss take?

Of the players affected, I only had a small holding in T. Hazard, so didn’t bother to act.

But i’d be absolutely fuming if i’d sold Kimmich after he was reclassified as a midfielder, only to find he had been changed back to a defender a day later.

I wonder if something dodgy is going on and whether a major FI investor has a contact at Opta that he leant on to make the changes or whether someone senior at Opta has a lot of money invested in FI?

E. Hazard being changed to a midfielder was a particularly suspicious reclassification, as when did Eden last play in midfield? He’s either used as a central striker or wing forward at Chelsea.

• Trouble is, if its opta that have announced it and fi didnt relay the information then what would of happened? There hands was tied to a degree, a 3rd party company is a necessity for transparency of the stats. Maybe they need to work together on it or base players on each game depending on what position they are named on the team sheet?πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

• Bit of a joke, why have some been changed back and not all?

• I don't see what the problem would be with FI controlling positional changes. It's their platform, they should have total control. As long as it was a fair and transparent system, then they can't be accused of any underhand tactics.

They should implement player changes once a year during the close season. It should be what position said player has played the most games the prior season.

You might need to use someone like whoscored to get the position data but have FI actually review it and flip the switch.

The current arrangement has just be shown as not fit for purpose. Either that, or FI ballsed it up.

• I'm guessing, especially based on the comms issued, that there would be PB scoring issues if they used position data different to OPTA. so if FI had Kimmich as a def and OPTA had him as a mid I reckon the CS points wouldn't get added as the OPTA position determines who gets the CS points.
    I sympathise with FI here as this isn't an easy one to solve, however they're gonna need to find one as clearly players changing position and then back again 2 days later isn't acceptable.