Emile Smith-Rowe and Reiss Nelson

• Both have had useful loan spells in Germany with the latter arguably having the most successful. Thinking of investing in these but what will happen to them next season? Will they be in Emery's plans? Another loan move on the horizon?

Thoughts...

• @NewUser225537 doubt there will be another Reiss loan as he is needed in the squad , this is very dependent on weather arsenal get cl or not as money for players would leave arsenal less reliable on youth and el would leave less money and more youth time so the finals is a big game on that front

• Both sure to rise over a 3 year hold though for longer term

• I hold both, and think they're both potential FI gold, if we get champs league, i'm not sure what'll happen regarding loans but doubt we will sell either of them, but if we get Europa i think they will both stay and be apart if the team next season. Hopefully they will play well in these summer tournaments for England, and have a good preseason for arsenal, I'd probably loan smith-rowe to someone like Leeds for another season though

• Don't think injuries in the second half of the season really helped either of them, so the loans weren't as successful as I'd hoped (that's speaking as an Arsenal fan, putting FI to one side for a minute). CL qualification might change things but Arsenal are crying out for a good wide player and it doesn't look like being Suarez and Nelson looked good in Wenger's last season and in pre season, so I think there's a fair chance he is in the first team squad next year. Being English too, if he gets off to a good start, especially with CHO being out, I can see him rising in price.

As for Smith-Rowe, he looked class in the EL and I've got high hopes for him. Not sure I see him in the first team next season though and I wouldn't be surprised to see another loan to Leipzig as I believe they have indicated they would like him back. Either way, I would have thought he is a decent hold on the Index (I hold some in Smith-Rowe but sold my Nelson holding a couple of months ago when the price was good. Might get on him again when pre season starts).

• On top of this Nketiah looks a great prospect will be on the el final bench maybe a couple mins and should have a good pre season