COUTINHO!!!!!!

• Still only priced at £2 despite a Summer transfer on the cards, Liverpool being the latest club linked.
    Surely he is under-priced at the moment.
    A Coutinho back at Liverpool and getting regular playing time is potentially a £4 player in my opinion.
    Am I reading the wrong newspaper stories, or is a move imminent?

• I normally guage it on what odds the bookies are offering, sky bet have got him at 5/1... 3/1 or better is normally my trigger if im looking at buying for a transfer to a particular club.
    Same as everything i suppose, win some/lose some but i agree that Coutinho’s price at liverpool will be an awful lot higher than it is right now.

• I'm in two minds on him. If he comes back to the Premier League there is definitely value, think he'd definitely go £3+ but who would sign him?

I can't see Liverpool paying the money, Man Utd have so many rumours who knows what players they are actually targeting so maybe Chelsea with the Hazard money but then that relies on their ban being overtaken.

Failing that he's either going to stay at Barcelona and value may fall as further down the pecking order or goes to Italy which might not create much of an increase.

Can't really decide which is more likely now.

• @Snrub Chelsea ban is confirmed and standing just to let you know 👍

• I really can’t see him returning to the PL at all.

The rumours will still be there though.