Opinions please

• Harry Maguire price if he ends up at Man United ???

Harry Maguire price if he ends up at Man City ???

Currently £1.76

• @Andy-M could this go in the 'pep wants Maguire' thread?

• Same a Stones (0.79) if go to Mancity and same as Lindelof (0.43) if go to United.

P/S: Just my opinion. Sorry to Maguire holders!

• @NewUser731 no because its a completely different topic, either predict or don't ..... simple mate.

• @Victory said in Opinions please:

Same a Stones (0.79) if go to Mancity and same as Lindelof (0.43) if go to United.

Agree with you that he's already overvalued.. I'd say as a starter and goalscorer and England starter he has a higher premium than those two mentioned... But not 1.76... PB/IPD value would be around 90p - £1

The 76p would be a gradually declining goodwill on MB value I suppose.

What you could say is the ceiling would be around £2.80 and that's if he were to have VVD like impact... Which simply isn't possible at City because they win anyway... So Utd would hold a higher value than City.

6 months after signing, once the MB settles... I'd predict his Utd price at £1.20 and his City price at £1

• @Andy-M you have to admit it isn't to dissimilar to a thread that is discussing a possible united/ city transfer.

• @Victory said in Opinions please:

Same a Stones (0.79) if go to Mancity and same as Lindelof (0.43) if go to United.

At his current value he's a definite hold if he moves to United - Possibly City but more risky there due to more competition for the starting 11.

As a record signing and England regular he will still be a media magnet at either club for his first season at least - If he shores up United's defence he could easily go on to match Van Dijks value.

Also with United in Europa League a United player will be odds on for MB every Thursday matchday.

Just my opinion too - Sorry to non-Maguire holders but there's plenty of growth and divs ahead.

• At Man City I see him eventually settling between Laporte and Stones' price - there's no reason for him to be any higher. Although I would expect to see spikes from there around international times and Euro 2020.

At United, if everything were to go absolutely perfectly and he helps turn Utd into title contenders/winners his upside is VVDs price so around £2.80. This is realistically unlikely, and far more likely that he gradually slides back down to the £1 mark. He's unlikely to even get the benefit of Europa League games for PB as I would imagine he'll be rested for those games.

• @NewUser731 said in Opinions please:

@Andy-M you have to admit it isn't to dissimilar to a thread that is discussing a possible united/ city transfer.

I bet he doesn’t!

• @Ringers said in Opinions please:

@NewUser731 said in Opinions please:

@Andy-M you have to admit it isn't to dissimilar to a thread that is discussing a possible united/ city transfer.

I bet he doesn’t!

We could probably do with a new thread to discuss whether it is or not tbf iirc lol

• £1.76 too high. £1.20 more realistic. Would win some divs but nothing too dramatic.

• He’s a sell not a buy right now

• @Gregolocky2018 Mad he’s a buy he’s only gonna go up

• I agree with @Gregolocky2018 he's a sell not a buy - already about 50p a share overpriced. Which is where his price will settle even if he got the move to Utd.

• @Ericali said in Opinions please:

I agree with @Gregolocky2018 he's a sell not a buy - already about 50p a share overpriced. Which is where his price will settle even if he got the move to Utd.

Yep, sell.

• Maguire is a very good CB with lots going for him but if I had any futures I would be selling.

I think his price is at the ceiling and especially if a transfer goes through quickly.

You could always buy back later.

Varane at Real Madrid is the same age and is currently 65p.

If I was at United I'd be looking at Varane as he has already indicated that he could leave but the Fee could be an issue.

• While de ligit and VVD are priced so high there is no reason why maguire cant go higher than he is. If he signed for united and sorted the defence he would get the media attention.

• @Tom77 I don't think so, VVD is an organiser, he's also captain of his national side, best centre half on the planet, good at PB also becoming a bit of a spokesman for Liverpool, giving interviews constantly etc.

Harry Maguire is just, well..... Harry Maguire. Understudy to John Stones & famous for having a slab head.

• Pretty sure maguire is first choice for England.

Vvd wasn't the finished article when he joined Liverpool either.

Vvd is pretty much 2 years older than maguire.

• If Maguire can be half the centre back for United that VVD has been for Liverpool then he could easily match his value.

If it’s a record deal then it will be all eyes on Maguire for the first few months. The slab head could easily become a cult hero.