Goalies are moving...??

• I remember about 4 years back Tim Kruel at the Lane made about 15 saves and kept a clean sheet against sours they won one nil that day and that would of surely of been a goalie buzz going off that the criteria is some small team frustrating the big boys so got to be a eliment of luck too. Was that time Arsenal got 1 past United when De Goa made about 15 saves also but he would of lost 40 points for the goal I guess

• @Chicken_Badge said in Goalies are moving...??:

I remember about 4 years back Tim Kruel at the Lane made about 15 saves and kept a clean sheet against sours they won one nil that day and that would of surely of been a goalie buzz going off that the criteria is some small team frustrating the big boys so got to be a eliment of luck too. Was that time Arsenal got 1 past United when De Goa made about 15 saves also but he would of lost 40 points for the goal I guess

I remember that game, also when David Marshall made a million saves against Cardiff but I think we won that one late on!

• @Agatello said in Goalies are moving...??:

@Chicken_Badge said in Goalies are moving...??:

I remember about 4 years back Tim Kruel at the Lane made about 15 saves and kept a clean sheet against sours they won one nil that day and that would of surely of been a goalie buzz going off that the criteria is some small team frustrating the big boys so got to be a eliment of luck too. Was that time Arsenal got 1 past United when De Goa made about 15 saves also but he would of lost 40 points for the goal I guess

I remember that game, also when David Marshall made a million saves against Cardiff but I think we won that one late on!

Could you imagine if Carrol would of win a goalie buzz keeping the clean sheet in the Man U Spurs 0-0 when Pedro Mendes scores the goal that never was.. or worst still getting 2nd on the goalie buzz that day

• I make it 130 keepers currently on the index

Not saying the goalie divs are gonna happen this week but it's nice to think ahead

• Do you think a goalie can lose a point for punching a ball out? Not something I like to see

• They won't amend the scoring system as they've stated that in the past.

• I'm going to have a look through my stats and see what data I've got on keepers :)

• Do you subscribe to Football Index Edge? Reynet, Lecomte and Adan stick out as good value bets! (yeah I've backed a couple of them just in case!)

• @Agatello too pricey for me mate I capture all my own data and am now that up to the forum.

• @Agatello "Football Index is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient" Warren Buffett (maybe) - we've got three years for this goalie trade to come in!

• Data since mid November only capturing scores over 100 points. I don't own any gk stocks

Marc Andre red stegen: max score 167, avg. 140
    Same handanovic: max. 158, avg. 135
    Ederson: max score 140, avg. 119
    Anthony lopes: max. 135, avg. 123
    Hugo lloris: max. 148, avg. 122
    Pete cech: max. 130, avg. 116

Not all the gk data but a sample for people to use if you want more message me.

• @Noirx4 said in Goalies are moving...??:

Data since mid November only capturing scores over 100 points. I don't own any gk stocks

That does surprise me! Fair play, didn't expect the top keepers to average those scores.

• @Agatello said in Goalies are moving...??:

@Noirx4 said in Goalies are moving...??:

Data since mid November only capturing scores over 100 points. I don't own any gk stocks

That does surprise me! Fair play, didn't expect the top keepers to average those scores.

This proof of scoring shows that a goalie without his own section don’t have a chance of winning a PB