Suggestions for Summer Holds :

• @C-Arroyo Good suggestions. I hold 14 of those players, namely nos 1,2,4,7,8,10,11,13,14,15,27,28,29 and 30. I would suggest the obvious buys of Pogba and E Hazard. The latter is definitely leaving in the summer so there will be MB talking about it. I'm not convinced Pogba will leave this summer but there is plenty of talk of him doing so. Hence yesterday's MB win. There will be plenty more where that came from.
    Maxi Gomez - Is wanted by Spurs as cover for Kane. He's at the right price for Levy.

• @C-Arroyo I will hold trent and depay for next season and euros.

• Coutinho - something seems certain to happen with him this summer. My money is on a move back to the prem. In which case he is ridiculously underpriced at around £2.00. Imagine the media hype if he heads towards United or back to Liverpool!

• Lots of rumours about depay to liverpool, that would be gold on FI being ex Man U. If that happened I would pile in, the Mb would be good all season.

• A great list, backed up with some great reasoning!

I have a few of the players in your list. Though, two I would add are Eden Hazard and Hirving Lozano.

Hazard is an obvious hold for the Summer Madness. He has already generated a few MB wins in the past couple of weeks, and I expect this saga to continue for another number of weeks. Add to that, the Europe League Final, which should hopefully generate more MB and possible PB.

Lozano is a less obvious hold. But anyone who knows anything about him, recognises how talented he is! He had an amazing season yet again, but unfortunately suffered a drop in price towards the end of the season after getting injured. I feel he has gone under the radar the past couple of weeks, yet I full expect him to make a move to a PB league this Summer, and from that I expect a rise in his value. I'm just patiently waiting for the links to United etc. to resurface, and believe it's only a matter of time before a big club snaps him up!

• @Conor-OB I'm on Lozano and he's slowly been trickling down in price lately. Hopefully some news comes soon to get back on people's radars

• @Tom77 He seems a fit for Liverpool doesn’t he. Most transfer stories I find amusing, like there will be a thousand big money transfers. But this just seems right to me.

• Andre Silva @68p is just 23 yet will likely be starting up front for Portugal in next weeks Nations cup. Had a good early loan spell at Sevilla before tailing off towards the end of the season & is unlikely to be going back to Milan, so will be available for some nice transfer speculation over the Summer off the back of his performances alongside CR7. His price has risen 10% or so since the deposit bonus started but still offers cracking value for a decent goalscoring forward that's likely to be in the transfer shop window over the next few weeks.

• @Dan-The-Man

It changed by + 2.5% in the hours that followed.
    Currently around +3.5%.

I have sold Julian Brandt.
    Reinvested in Max Kruse (Liverpool rumor).

• @C-Arroyo

Nicely done man.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.