Under 60p players

• @Barkez_86 Agree with James Ward-Prowse. With VAR coming in and penalties having increasing importance players like Ward-Prowse will become more valuable. Brilliant free-kick taker and takes penalties. He scored 7 goals last year in 20 starts. Finishing the season strongly and Hasenhuttl seems to favour him.

• The biggest standout player in this price range for me is Milivojevic. Palaces top goal scorer is on set pieces and penalties. Hes only 56p and i think he’s a great value PB hold for next season

• @Black-wolf agree if Zaha stays as he won many of those penalties. If they lose Zaha he could be 5+ goals down next season.

• @Ben_pz

as a Saints fan and season ticket holder I would say he is the only one of our players I am tempted to invest in. i held some Josh Sims last season, but only short term as he isn't going to become a top 6 player imo. JWP and Valery have the potential to rise over next season. I've seen Ings mentioned on a few threads, but I just don't see him staying fit long enough. If you can buy and sell on his injuries you could make a bit, but too much like hard work for me that one.

• @Webbinho with VAR i reckon it will mean more penalties with or without Zaha

• Seems to have stayed under the radar but Landry Dimata @ £0.42 looks valuable and hasn’t seen much of a change in price after a successful season on loan from Wolfsburg and had a good game the other day in the wc u21s. Youngster scoring goals playing first team football has to have value.

• @Ben_pz Absolutely agree. He is now a 8-12 goal a season midfielder on the fringes of the England squad. Based on valuations of other players in a similar position he should be worth 0.8-1. Rumours were circulating on saints forum (seemed a genuine ITK), that Spurs are lurking to put pressure of Alli which makes sense as Poch is known to be a fan. A bit outside the box but I would also be tempted by Lemina (I hold JWP and Sims but not Lemina). Whilst there are no rumours, I could see him getting a decent sized move to Serie A. He's largely out of favour and get the feeling he doesnt want to be here. And rightly or wrongly he has a reputation for being a very good player. Juventus on his c.v. will still mean he has decent valuation. Could see someone like Inter going in for him .

• What do you think of Janik Haberer at £0.17? Plays for freiburg in the bundesliga.

• @NewUser355088 He signed for Anderlecht on a permanent deal. Think he went for around £4m

• Gimenez at 51p seems a steal? No longer in Godin's shadow at club level and likely to go far with Uruguay in the Copa, seems set for a really good season

• Keanan Bennetts ex Tottenham player 44p English in Grman league, got a few goals and assists, only a young lad, just needs a few goals in high profile games and will climb up in value, hes only 20.

• @babyShrew said in Under 60p players:

Keanan Bennetts ex Tottenham player 44p English in Grman league, got a few goals and assists, only a young lad, just needs a few goals in high profile games and will climb up in value, hes only 20.

I held him for six months last year, he didn't get one minute not sure where your getting his goals and assist from.
    Hope he gets in the team this year.

• @Tom77 I was going off his transfermrkt stats, was assumed he had got the stats since joining his new club, i feel such a fool lol. Hopefully things will change, makes sense now why he was 44p lol.

• Bernard 45p - Had a pretty dire season by all accounts last season but got a lot of game time and looked to sharpen up towards the end, there's a good player in there so I think there would be quite a bit of room to rise if he could provide a bit more end product.

Theo Hernandez 48p - Still only 21 years old and looks likely to leave Madrid after his loan spell last season. There were a lot of Napoli links 2 or 3 weeks ago but it seems to have gone quiet for now so his price is dropping a little back towards where it was. Could be quite a rise here if he does get a decent move and with Madrid confirming the Mendy signing I would imagine this increases the chances of Hernandez getting a move away.

• Hateboer (52p) - Atalanta
    Castagne (54p) - Atalanta.

Both stand out as bargains to me, both in the mix for their International sides now and will be exposed to Champions League football next season. Because of the style of play at Atalanta both also score very high PB scores and end up with assists and goals.

• This post is deleted!

• Thiago Mendes of Lille looks a great price going into the new season.

58p
    27 yrs old
    Midfielder
    CL football this season
    PB base last season 106
    PB max 201
    PB average 116

Not too many players with stronger PB credentials available anywhere near that price.

• Josip Ilicic - (57p) One of Atalanta's main talisman and an IPD dream last season bagging 12G & 7A who is now getting some strong links to Napoli. If he stays or goes, Atalanta and Napoli both have UCL football secured and expect both to make a decent push. A solid hold this upcoming season for me with that PB avg. of 90.

• I have two under 60p players ive picked up recently both previously on loan last season

Mario Pasalic 43p
    24yr croatian midfielder. On loan to Atalanta from Chelsea which expires this month scored 8 Goals last season one in the europa league

Luca Vido 41p.
    22yr old italian forward. He was on loan from Atalanta to Perugia where he scored 12 goals last season and is now back at Atalanta. He also named in Italy’s u21 squad

• Marcus Edwards- 56p- Clearly very talented but he is his biggest barrier. Big feature in The Independent today which indicates that his head is becoming more screwed on. Could see him doing a Sancho and moving to the Bundesliga for game time. If he does start playing regularly, expect plenty of MB. Just one of those players that seems to attract attention. I'm not a Spurs fan, so unsure whether he will be given a chance this summer to stake a claim for first team

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/marcus-edwards-exclusive-interview-tottenham-news-norwich-excelsior-loan-lionel-messi-mauricio-a8957216.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.