Under 60p players

• @NewUser355088 He signed for Anderlecht on a permanent deal. Think he went for around £4m

• Gimenez at 51p seems a steal? No longer in Godin's shadow at club level and likely to go far with Uruguay in the Copa, seems set for a really good season

• Keanan Bennetts ex Tottenham player 44p English in Grman league, got a few goals and assists, only a young lad, just needs a few goals in high profile games and will climb up in value, hes only 20.

• @babyShrew said in Under 60p players:

Keanan Bennetts ex Tottenham player 44p English in Grman league, got a few goals and assists, only a young lad, just needs a few goals in high profile games and will climb up in value, hes only 20.

I held him for six months last year, he didn't get one minute not sure where your getting his goals and assist from.
    Hope he gets in the team this year.

• @Tom77 I was going off his transfermrkt stats, was assumed he had got the stats since joining his new club, i feel such a fool lol. Hopefully things will change, makes sense now why he was 44p lol.

• Bernard 45p - Had a pretty dire season by all accounts last season but got a lot of game time and looked to sharpen up towards the end, there's a good player in there so I think there would be quite a bit of room to rise if he could provide a bit more end product.

Theo Hernandez 48p - Still only 21 years old and looks likely to leave Madrid after his loan spell last season. There were a lot of Napoli links 2 or 3 weeks ago but it seems to have gone quiet for now so his price is dropping a little back towards where it was. Could be quite a rise here if he does get a decent move and with Madrid confirming the Mendy signing I would imagine this increases the chances of Hernandez getting a move away.

• Hateboer (52p) - Atalanta
    Castagne (54p) - Atalanta.

Both stand out as bargains to me, both in the mix for their International sides now and will be exposed to Champions League football next season. Because of the style of play at Atalanta both also score very high PB scores and end up with assists and goals.

• This post is deleted!

• Thiago Mendes of Lille looks a great price going into the new season.

58p
    27 yrs old
    Midfielder
    CL football this season
    PB base last season 106
    PB max 201
    PB average 116

Not too many players with stronger PB credentials available anywhere near that price.

• Josip Ilicic - (57p) One of Atalanta's main talisman and an IPD dream last season bagging 12G & 7A who is now getting some strong links to Napoli. If he stays or goes, Atalanta and Napoli both have UCL football secured and expect both to make a decent push. A solid hold this upcoming season for me with that PB avg. of 90.

• I have two under 60p players ive picked up recently both previously on loan last season

Mario Pasalic 43p
    24yr croatian midfielder. On loan to Atalanta from Chelsea which expires this month scored 8 Goals last season one in the europa league

Luca Vido 41p.
    22yr old italian forward. He was on loan from Atalanta to Perugia where he scored 12 goals last season and is now back at Atalanta. He also named in Italy’s u21 squad

• Marcus Edwards- 56p- Clearly very talented but he is his biggest barrier. Big feature in The Independent today which indicates that his head is becoming more screwed on. Could see him doing a Sancho and moving to the Bundesliga for game time. If he does start playing regularly, expect plenty of MB. Just one of those players that seems to attract attention. I'm not a Spurs fan, so unsure whether he will be given a chance this summer to stake a claim for first team

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/marcus-edwards-exclusive-interview-tottenham-news-norwich-excelsior-loan-lionel-messi-mauricio-a8957216.html?utm_source=reddit.com

• Bargains:
    Josh Da Silva
    Ronaldo Veira
    Panzo
    Dabney Dos Santos
    Dujon Sterling
    Mukiele
    Filip Bradaric

• Yes. Vlad Dragomir. A 20 year old Românian midfielder, who used to be at Arsenal, now progressing quickly at Perugia of Serie B.
    I brought him for 17p, now worth 29p.

• Joe Aribo is currently at 60p. A previous big FI hope, apparently just signing for Rangers on a free (which could be a bargain of the century).

If he hits the ground running there, he will definitely be back in England within a couple of years. A bit of a long-term but I wouldn't say too much risk (previously had 80p highs). Also EL football.

(I don't hold personally yet, but next time I sell he's top of my next potential investments)

• Interesting there has been no significant drop in Nicola Vlasic given it looks like he could be heading off to CSKA. Still 54p.

• Charlie Gilmour - 20 year old Midfielder - 48p

Released by Arsenal last week and according to numerous reports about to sign for Norwich.

https://www.rangersnews.uk/transfer-news/rangers-supporting-charlie-gilmour-agrees-fee-with-norwich-city-report/

Named in Golden Boy shortlist which is the Top 100 Under 21 players in Europe.

Could shoot up if he gets game time at Norwich this season

• @kristiang85 Problem with Aribo is that a couple of months back there was this continual talk of Arsenal showing interest and that would have been a money spinner.

But now he is probably heading north of the border to non pb league and to me that's put me off.

He may do well up there but Scott Sinclair done well up there so I rest my case.

He needed pl football in my book.

• Think someone mentioned him before that got me looking. Had held off til I researched a bit more and now I've gone in on Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg to hold for next season.

Age 23 (24 in August)
    Pb av = 83
    Pb max= 189
    Captain, high pass rate, and i see Southampton being a decent side next year and his PB improving.
    Denmark Euro 2020.
    4G 3A last season.

Just got a feeling he will move on to a bigger team next summer if he has another good season. Mainly the reports on his leadership that tempted me...always sought after by clubs and young enough to hold til a good selling point.

50p

• Adam Webster 48p 24 year old Bristol City centre-half, player of the season, scored 4 last season.
    Links to a couple of premier league clubs, including a strong link to a £12 million move to villa.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.