Under 60p players

• Boubakary Soumare. Wanted by City and Juventus. CL football next season or move this summer, win-win. I'd expect to reach N'dombele's price of around £1.70. Easy 200% profit

• Andrea Petagna 55p

23 yr old, links to a possible move to Leicester, recently featured in an article for top ten young goalscorer in Europe and scored 16 in his last 35 matches.

Not sure why he's so cheap, worth a punt?

• James Tarkowski 54p - Arsenal, Liverpool, Leicester transfer links
    Morgan Sanson 59p - Serious Wolves links
    Djene Dakonam 52p - Serious Arsenal links
    Flavien Tait 50p - Good season PB wise, will leave Angers. Lyon big links.
    Xaver Schlager 60p - Will move to German league, creative playmaker.

All have had slight rises and if moves become more concrete, will really get going.

• @NewUser336689

This is a banker i agree.

• @ropo

Yep.. . Absolute bargain

• @Kelly18 If he doesn't move he'll still be playing in Serie A and champions league with Atalanta who'll lose their main man Zapata (who'll go back to parent club). I can see his price going over the quid mark if his form continues into next season with Atalanta or if he moves to PL in the summer

• @Kelly18 I was in big a month or so ago... but he went up very quick then stagnated at the 50-60 bracket. My concern was, as someone pointed out, he has a potential buyout of the loan clause with SPAL. Not sure if that was concrete or whether any news about that has come out?

• @Vespasian32 Ahh just found that. Doesn't seem very concrete though. Luckily haven't invested too much. He's surely too good for SPAL. Can see him still getting resigned by someone else (similar to Jovic) worse case..

• Konsa for me so many premier league links and only 0.50 I think check him out

• @Vespasian32 I have just done some more reading up on him and they have the right to buy but with a possible "lucrative" deal apparently that might not happen and we could see him in the premier league. He has scored in his last couple of games and they play again at the weekend so might see how he does especially now it says tottenham may also be interested on another article.

• @Kelly18 I'll keep an eye on him, and probably jump back on.

• Oudin is a solid hold, with Watford reportedly coming back with a revised offer. He looks to be one of those inverted wingers, slowly turning into an out and out forward(Griezmann-style) which should add a whole lot more goals to his name.

I'd probably add Djenepo or Trossard who both fall into that category in some way or another. All linked with PL teams this summer (Djenepo -> Southampton) (Trossard -> Arsenal)

• Angers manager just confirmed that Flavian Tait will leave the club. Lille and Lyon both the suggested destinations. Replacement for Pepe, Depay, Fekir. Still sub 60p and a move to either of those is sure to see him rise for a player with a great PB base at Angers.

• Moussa Marega, 56p and lots of links to Wolves amongst other PL teams. Impressive stats in Champions league this season

• @BarbayanBrawler

I hold Tait and was surprised to get him so cheap. Still plenty of room to go up as well I feel.

• @Alpilgrim If it is Lyon, Lille, look at the attacking players there, who don't have near his PB base score. He has another 20-30p to go.

• Recently mentioned above but would also say Moussa Marega at 56p. Looks certain for the premiership with either Wolves, Leicester or West Ham.

Referencing the two liverpool games he found his way behind a great defence a few times and should have scored at least once. I think hes got great attributes to be a top striker in the premiership.

• Wout Weghorst, ridiculous price, great stats, PB winner, Dutch international (Nations League) 55p

• Gbamin at 50p.

Guaranteed to move, probably to the Prem. AFCON to boot. My biggest hold by far.

• @NewUser39202 Was sooo close to investing heavy when he bottomed out after Liverpool game at 26p but bottled it. Can't bring myself to invest at 56p now..

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.