Under 60p players

• Wu Lei - 27 years old. 37p. Moved to Espanyol from Shanghai SIPG in January. Helped them into Europa League. According to an article I read he is the Chinese Maradonna but probably just because he is on the 👃

0_1565289435785_Screenshot_2019-08-08-19-33-20.png

• @ChazFI123

Thanks. I'll hope for the best. I've invested in some players for this weekend that I think will perform along with 1 or 2 longer term prospects.

• Daniel Caligiuri (Schalke) 43p.

PB average is 96 with his top 5 scores of 263,235,228,193,190 will always be in with a shout for PB's and IPD's. 7 goals and 3 assists last seasons confirm he is deadly at set pieces.

Max Gradel (Toulouse) 46p

11 goals and 5 assists last season and with the threat of him leaving for Kuwait now gone makes him more attractive. Ranked in the top 30 of strikers on the index.

• Milos Veljkovic - 23yrs old CB (sometimes plays midfield. Serbia international and regular for Werder Bremen. Only 30p, can easily see him rise to 50p+. Half decent PB scores, gone under radar

• @NewUser142017 My best long term hold bar none. He's been a regular starter for Bremen since the age of 20 and a regular for Serbia now too. His clearance stats are insane. I got on him at 20p and have bought more every time I could afford too.

• @NewUser142017
    He does really seem like a bargain

• Hidden gem in the Bundesliga just gone above 60p recently and at 63p today. 24 years old just signed for Schalke and went up 10* in value over the past year in club transfer fee terms. Read this, he’s an absolute bargain given this and what people are saying on Twitter.

Benito Raman:

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/benito-raman-fortuna-dusseldorf-s-rocket-fuelled-belgian-forward-3861

• Andriy Yarmolenko - at West Ham and looked very good before he got a bad injury last season (even managed a few goals). Is now fit again; all it will take is a few goals/assists and he should go up 20-30%. He will also be in the euros next year with Ukraine.

60p.

• For a starting premiership attacker (including today) with reasonable goal and assist returns, Michail Antonio strikes me as good value at 42p.

• Lucas Lima - currently bossing the PB, defender playing in front 3 for Nantes , has put in 13 crosses so far , could be PB gold. 53p !

• I just sold all of my Callum Wilson and I have £9 worth available. He's bang on 60p but what do people think of Golovin?

• @Indexical said in Under 60p players:

Lucas Lima - currently bossing the PB, defender playing in front 3 for Nantes , has put in 13 crosses so far , could be PB gold. 53p !

PB of 160 with no clean sheet, goal or assist, and on the losing side , is very impressive. Tough game too away at Lille. Just needs to grab an assist or CS and he could be great.

• @Indexical yep

the defenders above him all had wins and CS so he must be doing something right

• Javier ostiveros, signed for Villarreal, 21years old from second division Malaga.

46p

Winger.

• Just picked up Javier Ontiveros for 56p. Bought from Malaga for 7m in the summer. He’s Villareal winger i suspect will get the left wing birth very soon. £1.20 below Chukweze’s price, which demonstrates the possible growth.

Also Villareal are playing Real Madrid on ITV4 at 8pm on Sunday.so extra exposure if he plays

• Stefan Lainer - Borussia Monchengladbach @0.59

Really attack minded fullback also playing under his old coach who brought him in to the team so should be plenty of opportunities with bundesliga games and europa league .. played 2 games already and had a goal.

• Mbwana Samatta - If Bongonda can double when injured then this guy who scored 30+ goals for club and country last season will get more attention in the CL group stage.

Genk consistently sell off their top talent for big money and they kept Berge and Samatta this season - I expect both to leave next summer and Samatta is about 75% the price of Berge who is a classic Defensive Mid and not a headline grabber.

• Giovanni Simeone @0.55

Seems like he sealed the deal to Cagliari which will give him more gametime even tho he played 36 games for Fiorentina last year , but wasnt really the main man since they are building around Chieza . Still 24 years old and has couple games in Argentina national team , Cagliari also really improved this year with signing couple good players and with what it seems Simeone will be their main attacking threat . Worth a punt in my oppinion

• Liverpool have rejected all loans for Herbie Kane and said he will get first team action (guessing league cup).

Age 20
    AMC
    English
    58p

• @Westy great suggestion up 1p since this post

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.