Under 60p players

• Lucas Lima - currently bossing the PB, defender playing in front 3 for Nantes , has put in 13 crosses so far , could be PB gold. 53p !

• I just sold all of my Callum Wilson and I have £9 worth available. He's bang on 60p but what do people think of Golovin?

• @Indexical said in Under 60p players:

Lucas Lima - currently bossing the PB, defender playing in front 3 for Nantes , has put in 13 crosses so far , could be PB gold. 53p !

PB of 160 with no clean sheet, goal or assist, and on the losing side , is very impressive. Tough game too away at Lille. Just needs to grab an assist or CS and he could be great.

• @Indexical yep

the defenders above him all had wins and CS so he must be doing something right

• Javier ostiveros, signed for Villarreal, 21years old from second division Malaga.

46p

Winger.

• Just picked up Javier Ontiveros for 56p. Bought from Malaga for 7m in the summer. He’s Villareal winger i suspect will get the left wing birth very soon. £1.20 below Chukweze’s price, which demonstrates the possible growth.

Also Villareal are playing Real Madrid on ITV4 at 8pm on Sunday.so extra exposure if he plays

• Stefan Lainer - Borussia Monchengladbach @0.59

Really attack minded fullback also playing under his old coach who brought him in to the team so should be plenty of opportunities with bundesliga games and europa league .. played 2 games already and had a goal.

• Mbwana Samatta - If Bongonda can double when injured then this guy who scored 30+ goals for club and country last season will get more attention in the CL group stage.

Genk consistently sell off their top talent for big money and they kept Berge and Samatta this season - I expect both to leave next summer and Samatta is about 75% the price of Berge who is a classic Defensive Mid and not a headline grabber.

• Giovanni Simeone @0.55

Seems like he sealed the deal to Cagliari which will give him more gametime even tho he played 36 games for Fiorentina last year , but wasnt really the main man since they are building around Chieza . Still 24 years old and has couple games in Argentina national team , Cagliari also really improved this year with signing couple good players and with what it seems Simeone will be their main attacking threat . Worth a punt in my oppinion

• Liverpool have rejected all loans for Herbie Kane and said he will get first team action (guessing league cup).

Age 20
    AMC
    English
    58p

• @Westy great suggestion up 1p since this post

• @Nikitz71 Giovanni Simeone is a great shout. Has scored double figures in past, good age, just needs playing time and will be near £1 easily. A forgotten man, thanks!

• How about Ronaldo Viera? Only 53p at the moment. Has been going up slowly but surely. Ticks boxes being English and young (three caps for England Under 21s) and is getting first team starts at Sampdoria. Possibility of moving to the Premier League next summer perhaps? Gets bonus points for having a brother called Romario Viera!

• Linton Maina @0.45

Long term hold .. 20 year old winger for Hannover in the 2nd Bundesliga , is a starter for them too ! Hannover got relegated last year from 1st Bundesliga and Linton played 20 games and had 1goal and 3assists. He is no Havertz but definetly worth a punt.

• Paolo Ghiglione @0.44 don’t sleep on this guy , 2 assists in 2 games .

• Agree with Paolo Ghiglione. Great find!

• @Sutt98 Javier Ontiveros assist for 2-1 Villareal. Still 60p

• Nahitan Nandez @0.51

Recent signing for Cagliari , just came in the team but from reading some reports is a staple in that team already .. Had an assist last game too and only 23 years old with potential big move somewhere else , kid is good .

• Kenedy moving to Getafe who are in the UEFA Cup. At 49p is a decent price and has a high ceiling if he can replicate early Chelsea/Newcastle (1st spell) form.

• @Nikitz71 . Ghiglione also scored and bagged a couple of assists in pre-season. He's a great buy. Also, he plays as a winger but FI have him down as a right back. Bargain!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.