Under 60p players

• @Kelly18 I'll keep an eye on him, and probably jump back on.

• Oudin is a solid hold, with Watford reportedly coming back with a revised offer. He looks to be one of those inverted wingers, slowly turning into an out and out forward(Griezmann-style) which should add a whole lot more goals to his name.

I'd probably add Djenepo or Trossard who both fall into that category in some way or another. All linked with PL teams this summer (Djenepo -> Southampton) (Trossard -> Arsenal)

• Angers manager just confirmed that Flavian Tait will leave the club. Lille and Lyon both the suggested destinations. Replacement for Pepe, Depay, Fekir. Still sub 60p and a move to either of those is sure to see him rise for a player with a great PB base at Angers.

• Moussa Marega, 56p and lots of links to Wolves amongst other PL teams. Impressive stats in Champions league this season

• @BarbayanBrawler

I hold Tait and was surprised to get him so cheap. Still plenty of room to go up as well I feel.

• @Alpilgrim If it is Lyon, Lille, look at the attacking players there, who don't have near his PB base score. He has another 20-30p to go.

• Recently mentioned above but would also say Moussa Marega at 56p. Looks certain for the premiership with either Wolves, Leicester or West Ham.

Referencing the two liverpool games he found his way behind a great defence a few times and should have scored at least once. I think hes got great attributes to be a top striker in the premiership.

• Wout Weghorst, ridiculous price, great stats, PB winner, Dutch international (Nations League) 55p

• Gbamin at 50p.

Guaranteed to move, probably to the Prem. AFCON to boot. My biggest hold by far.

• @NewUser39202 Was sooo close to investing heavy when he bottomed out after Liverpool game at 26p but bottled it. Can't bring myself to invest at 56p now..

• Patrick Roberts (47p) - Had an excellent spell at Celtic under Brenden Rodgers who is now looking to bring him to Leicester - get on quick. .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9136229/leicester-boss-brendan-rodgers-has-targeted-a-summer-transfer-raid-for-his-ex-celtic-star-patrick-roberts/

• @NewUser5785 said in Under 60p players:

Patrick Roberts (47p) - Had an excellent spell at Celtic under Brenden Rodgers who is now looking to bring him to Leicester - get on quick. .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9136229/leicester-boss-brendan-rodgers-has-targeted-a-summer-transfer-raid-for-his-ex-celtic-star-patrick-roberts/

Great shout - had a tough time at Girona but the whole team was dire.

22 year old English winger potentially linking up with Rodgers - worth a shot

"We would have broken our transfer record for Patrick," said Rodgers, speaking at a charity event in Belfast. "We wanted to find the deal that would get him back here. But he's a Manchester City player.
    "We could have offered them £30m and they would have said no.
    "They didn’t want to sell. So the best option was to get him back on loan."

Its easy to forget he is still a Man City player and highly rated based on the above comments - if he can stay injury free he could still have a huge future ahead of him.

• Glen Middleton from Rangers, 28p! Only 19 years old.
    Had a great start to the season, played 26 games this season (mostly sub appearances) scored 5, assisted 5! With a great goal and assist in Europe.
    He is set up perfectly for a break out season this year and is rated very highly by the fans.

• Marc Cucurella Spanish Under-20 international left back. Just finished good season with Eibar after being loaned from Barcelona. Eibar have €2 option but Barca are rumoured to be looking to "buy him back" for €4 while they assess his next move.

Newcastle, Sevilla, Betis, Dortmund and Milan all rumoured to hold an interest in him.

Currently only 57p

• Ciro Immobile is 58p! Italy international who could well have a bit of transfer spec around him this summer

• Cristian Romero , 21 yr old def , 54p
    Confirmed 30 mil Euro move to Juventus

• @Static yeah, to China..

• Gueye looks likely to move this summer and only 48p.
    Interest from PSG in Jan and think most of the top 6 would be interested.

• Welbeck

51p

English international will move to another prem club and always about dat guy welbz 👀👀

• Cabella. 55p
    Star player tonight for being a general PB beast , didn’t need any goals or assists.

147 passes at 94 percent completion.

Europa League next year , looks a great bargain.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.