Under 60p players

• Just gone for Jordan Siebatcheu 46p.

Number 9 for Rennes, started last week for the first time in ages due to being injured last year a lot.

Europa league this month.

Mbiaye is 90p is striker partner.

• @janner73 said in Under 60p players:

@Jamie High probability? 91 and 113 and he's scored in one of those games! Sirigu , the goalkeeper, has scored 148 and 123 in those 2 games, Ansaldi a 114, Izzo a 167 and in a game they will be dominant in I would expect the 2 wing backs - Aina and Ansaldi -to significantly outscore the centre backs for PB. He'll probably rise more for a short-term flip but it would be unfair to people not to mention the 17% rise that has already happened in anticipation of this game.

Do you not think it’s unfair to pick the lowest price he’s been in the last 3 months and use this as a comparison to his current price? You’re manipulating statistics to suit your argument; I’m objectively stating he’s a good short, medium and long term hold and given reasons as to why.

This is not the match thread but I’ll indulge you on your other points; Ansaldi is 32 years old, only played 1 game (rotation risk?) and got an assist in that game. Izzo is 14p more & older (you also didn’t mention the 46 score he received so his average is lower) and Aina is nearly 20p more and hasn’t started both games and is scores are 45 & 73. Sirigu scored higher presumably because he faced more shots in the other games which he may not do at Lecce.

So yes, with this in mind there is a high probability he is in for a chance of PB

• @Jamie said in Under 60p players:

Do you not think it’s unfair to pick the lowest price he’s been in the last 3 months and use this as a comparison to his current price? You’re manipulating statistics to suit your argument; I’m objectively stating he’s a good short, medium and long term hold and given reasons as to why.

No I'm highlightling a very specific recent rise in advance of a single game day which is what flippers focus on.

@Jamie said in Under 60p players:

This is not the match thread but I’ll indulge you on your other points; Ansaldi is 32 years old, only played 1 game (rotation risk?) and got an assist in that game. Izzo is 14p more & older (you also didn’t mention the 46 score he received so his average is lower) and Aina is nearly 20p more and hasn’t started both games and is scores are 45 & 73. Sirigu scored higher presumably because he faced more shots in the other games which he may not do at Lecce.

These were all specifically to highlight he has no higher chance than any other Torino defender. The scores are fairly even across the board but as I said in a game they are likely to dominate I would favour the wing backs over the CBs for PB.

Just my opinions but if you're gonna pump players then you can expect to be challenged.

• @Jamie I will say I would advise the same caution on ALL Torino players as they all saw big rises 10 days ago when these single game days were confirmed - there is without doubt plenty of flip money in all of them.

• 41p Diego Godin, yet to play for Inter due to a minor injury, Expect him back in next games. Despite his age, still a beast and under Conte, could suit the matrix with plenty of CS and clearances, chance to challenge PB on single days. Also a goal threat, always chipped in at Atlethi and expect him to get a few for Inter. Seems undervalue but interested to hear others thoughts on him.

• Rouwen Hennings - Dusseldorf 41p. Has scored 2 in 3 so far, and although Dusseldorf only have 4 games in the next 30 days 2 of them are single game days, the first one this Friday. Fairly stable price for the last 3 weeks so no flip money ahead of the single game day. 4p spread is slightly off-putting for such a cheap player which may be why he hasn't really risen.

• Ander Capa Athletico Bilbao

• Roberto Torres 30 yo midfielder for Osasuna.
    2g 1a in first 3 games.
    Pb score of 190 (2g) against Barcelona this season.
    Penalty taker*
    15 g&a last season in la liga2.
    This guy has a good chance of 10+ goals and a few assists this season.
    41p.

• @FarkeBall-Index said in Under 60p players:

Florinal Coman 52p - Star of the Romanian u21 side in summer still young bound to move at some point.

The romanian Mbappe apparently. Hope he gets a pb move he does appear to be some player. Hes been a machine for the romanian u21 team

• @Black-wolf yeah I was very impressed in the summer I’m sure he’s got teams watching him

• Ezequiel Avila 47p (Oasuna)

10 goals +2 assist for relegated Huesca in 34 games last season. Won dividends on double and treble match day also (23.4.19 + 9.2.19) 1 goal in the first 3 games this season.

This guy averages 2.74 shots per game which is outstanding considering he's been playing for the so called weaker teams in the division. No player under the age of 30, priced under 50p and who plays in a PB league averages more.

• Has anyone looked at Aleksa Terzic @ 43p. Attacking fullback, used to play as a winger, has picked up a couple of assists since moving to Fiorentina this Summer.

• Domagoj Vida @29p for Besiktas but mainly in principle for Croatia leading up to euros, should go up. Will definitely be starting CB for them.

Nelson semedo @56p, for Barcelona but another one who’s starting attacking RB for a good Portugal team come the euros.

• Robert Beric age 28, St Etienne fwd, Home to Toulouse today- he scored twice vs them last year.
    St Etienne also have Gent in Europa lg Thursday night.
    He will be in the thick of it for St Etienne and also Slovenia with 9 games in the next 30 day window.

H v Toulouse
    A v Gent
    A v Angers
    H Metz
    A Nimes
    H Wolfsburg
    H Lyon
    A Macedonia
    H Austria

My IPD pot has just gone on him.

• Yeh I just spent my pot this morning on him and belotti... Belotti more for the single game night so paid more for chance of pb... But beric looks great value for 30 day ipd.

• 2 pens scored in 3 games for Criscito (Genoa) now.
    44p for a pen taking defender looking very good

• 3 I currently hold for more long term.

Robin Gosen 51p Atalanta
    Listed as a LB but actually playing LM so far this season as they have gone to 3 centre backs - only 25 German 1 goal in 3 appearances and Atalanta have European football this season.

Jonjoe Kenny 58p Schalke (loan from Everton)
    Already mentioned above, but..
    Only 22 4 games 1 goal 1 assist and 1 PB winning performance

Nicolas Gonzalez 44p Stuttgart
    Non PB league but at only 21 and already scored 3 in 4 games.
    I can’t find the link but I believe he missed the first 3 games of the season due to international call up for Argentina.

• I've just bought into Danny da Costa at Frankfurt, 54p.
    Defender playing wing back and loves to get forward (check out his heat map on sofa score), with one goal and one assist so far.
    Playing in europe and lots of games coming up including against a dodgy Arsenal defence!

• @Westy jumped on with my div money as well cheap as chips , 8 ipd games is lovely 1 goal in 8 games gets a 2 % return which will return commission I think he could get at least 3 or 4 very realistically + ca if he does well in EL. great buy imo can’t see his price falling

• @Sav2000

Castagne of Atlanta is best option imo

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.